Chapter 3

Joy!!! A sudden loud scream wakes her up. It was her sister calling her.

What? What happened? Joy ask in bafflement and  run down to the kitchen where her sister.

When she came down she saw her sister perfectly fine reading a newspaper.

Here! Take a look at this news. --her sister said as she handed the newspaper to her.

Joy was so shocked as soon as she saw the front page of the newspaper.

It was you right?!  asked her sister confirming it was her.

She nodded.

My God!---her sister exclaimed almost screaming.

Can you imagine out of a million people in Korea it was Kim Taehyung you bumped into. What a destiny! --said by her sister with amazement.

She was even more dumbfounded to know who it was.

She knew BTS. Though she lives in London she was still updated on what is happening in Korea. She is not a fan of them though. But she knew how famous the group is.

Luckily your face wasnt exposed since you were wearing  a cap. If not for sure, Army's will coming after you...Ella said to her with a wide smile.

Oh thank God! She heaved a sigh of relief.

Only her sister knew it was her. So she does not need to worry about it.

She went back to her room and continue her sleep. She still feel the exhaustion and  jetlag due to long hours of flight.

She just shut her eyes to go back to sleep when here niece Hana just barge in her room screaming.

Joy! Mom said you met Taehyung is it true? Hana said in a high pitch voice as she jumped up to her bed. The excitement and extreme happiness were visible in her face.

A-i'm not really sure if it was him... you answered trying to fully open your eyes.

It was him Joy! It is Kim Taehyung...the sound of her voice still in high pitch as she said those words with certainty.

Oh really was it him?! you innocently asked.

Yes, i am hundred percent sure..her niece replied as she pointed out his picture in the news paper.

You're so lucky Joy. I have been here in Korea but i never had the chance to bumped into him...she said feeling envious.

It's ok. For sure you'll gonna meet them soon... she said as she ruffled Hana's hair.

Yes, i will meet them soon... Hana said in a cheery voice.