Chapter 21

Arch Joy, Mr. Kim called again...Jane said informing her as soon as she entered her office.

Thanks Jane...you said as you sat down on your chair.

You were back in London for a week now and within that week almost everyday Tae which Jane called Mr. Kim haven't miss a chance to call you.

Jane if ever Mr. Kim call again tell him i am still in meeting...you said to your assistant. As you were caught up with works and deadlines. You cannot waste any time as of the moment.

Are you busy?
You haven't answered
my messages and calls
for two days now?
-Tae

Just caught up with
work and dealines.
-Joy

Finally! 😁😄
You tired?
-Tae

Always.
-Joy

You sleepy?
-Tae

Not as of the moment.
-Joy

Can i call you?
-Tae

Ok
-Joy

It is convenient for her the call rather than texting as she was tired from typing message.

Have you had your dinner? It was Taehyung on the other line.

Yup, just done...she answered as she lay her body flat down on her bed.

How was your day by the way? He continue to ask

Meetings here and there then deadlines..you answered as you started to get drowsy.

Are you sleepy? You can hang up now..
Taehyung said as he heard Joy's yawn.

You sure? She asked confirming if its ok to end their call as she was too tired and sleepy already.

Yes of course. Have a good night..he said and before he could press the end button he heard the other line already ended the call.

**************************************
You sure dead serious about Joy huh...Jin teased V as soon as he ended the call with her.

But V give her a rest..its already 12 midnight there for sure she was too tired and sleepy accomodating your call...it was RM

Since London is 8 hours behind Seoul that makes 4pm in Seoul while in London it's already 12 midnight.

I know that is why i told her to end the call if she's tired and sleepy..he said to them.

The number 1 gorgeous man in the world is really in love....Jhope teases V as he sat down beside him and put his arm on his shoulder.

The others followed teasing him as they sing their song Boy In Love.

V cannot help himself from laughing as his hyungs continue teasing him.

*************************************