Chapter 30

What you broke up with her? A surprised loud voice of Jimin echoed in their practice room that caught everyone's attention

Really? You broke up with her? Why? When? How? Jin ask simultaneously as they are all now rounding up Taehyung.

She was the one who broke up with me not the other way around..you clarified to them.

Why? All of them ask in unison.

She said we're not compatible, we're both busy and don't have time for each other and she will be focusing on her carreer...as you explain to them the reason.

I thought you were the one who broke up with her...RM feeling relieved.

Yeah, i thought it might be Joy the reason why you two broke up..followed by Jhope

Taehyung shakes his head to Jhope's statement.

Welcome to single's world!!!! Jin shouted and hug him. The others followed in hugging him

They decided to go clubbing to cheer up Taehyung.

Joy can't make it today...RM announces

Why? We need her now for Tae..Jimin asked in disappointment.

For sure she's tied up with work again..it was Suga as they all know how workaholic she is.

*******
AT THE BAR

They all having a blast when a familiar figure entered the bar.

Oh that's Joy! Kookie exclaimed with excitement as he saw Joy entered the bar.

They were about to call her when suddenly they notice that she is with someone.

Oh, who's that? It was Jin brows furrowed as his gaze fixated on the guy beside Joy.

The others just shakes their head as they have no idea who's with her.

Let's go to them. I am curious about the guy she's with..Jhope suggested

I don't think its a good idea. We sould respect her private life..said Rm being against to Jhope idea.

While Taehyung just silently looking at Joy's direction with a blank expression. He's trying to figure out who is the guy.

I am dying to know who is that guy and what relationship they two have..Jhope still trying to insist to go to Joy's direction.

Why don't we just text her then..finally Taehyung suggested as he was too curious to know it too.

Everyone's agree and they let RM to be the one to text her.

Wait! What will i text her? RM asked asking help from the ohers.

Ask her where she is and what she's doing...Jin suggested.

Jin suggested