Chapter 23

Congats Joy!!! They all said to her as they celebrates her winning the Jamsil Stadium project.

She just got back from Korea and the boys decided to throw a celebratory party for her. Well, she can't say no to them.

As she considered them to be her friends. They keep a constant communications even when she's in London.

Where's Tae, by the way? You casually ask as you noticed his absence.

Having a date, i guess..Jimin said in a jokingly tone.

Ahhh...you just uttered and then drink the wine you're holding.

Let's toast again..it was Jin as he notice the silence of atmosphere all of a sudden.

They were all happily chatting and joking when the door open suddenly. Teahyung came in and he was with Jenny.

Sorry guys for being late. I picked Jenny on the way here..he explained as he walk towards while holding Jenny's hand.

Oh, i am not prepared for this situation.
Joy muttered to herself as she started to feel awkward. She didn't know what would she be acting in that kind of situation. She tried to calm herself.

Suga, RM, Jin and Jhope notice the uneasiness of Joy.

Joy this is Jenny, Jenny this is Joy...RM decided to introduced the two as to dispel Joy's uneasiness and awkwardness of the atmosphere.

They both exchange greetings.
Taehyung on the other hand just sitted beside Jenny and just casually say hi to Joy.

Joy tried to casually to say hi to him and then let a deep sigh to dispel whatever uncomfortability and uneasiness she's feeling at that very moment.

If he can do that, that as if we are just a casual friend then why can't i...you said to yourself as you try to relax and calm your self.

In just a flash, she was able to act normal just like before Taehyung came.

Let's toast again!!! Rm initiated as he notice that Joy is now feelin just fine.

Then they all follow what RM did and raise all their glasses then drink the wine they are holding in one go.

Jimin almost choked from his wine which made everyone laugh out loud.
The tension and awkwardness awhile ago vanished into thin air and now filled with their laughters.

Guys, lets call it a night.. she said to them as it's almost midnight.

We are still enjoying...Kookie protested

It's still early Joy...followed by Jimin

As the night deepen and they became a bit drunk they became more chaotic.

Don't be a mood killer...it was Teahyung beside her. While the others still continue singing and dancing.

Woah i am not a mood killer..you said defensively to Tae.

I am just worried that you guys might get too drunk..she continue

Dont worry about us..we know when to stop Joy..it was Suga who's on her left side.

Well, if that's the case then lets party party! You said as you stood up and joined Kookie and Jimin as they sing and dance.

Its just her excuse to get away from Taehyung. She felt suffocated beside him. Jenny already left as she picked up by her other members.

She woke up next morning with a throbbing headached.

She immediately get up despite the headache as her throat feeling dry.

You came home late last night...it was her sister standing in the counter top as she look at you walking towards the fridge.

Yeah sis, sorry. They throw party for me and i can't say no to them..you explained.

Having a hang over. Did you drunk too much?! Ella on confirming tone than asking.

No, just got 3 glasses of wine. Its just that i am so tired and not feeling well even before the party.

You better take a rest today and don't go anywhere.

As much as i want to rest, i cant sis. Have an appointment in the afternoon with the project engineer.

Don't you have aleast a week off before you start that project? Ella ask

I already had a week off and i spent it with mom and dad..as you gulp a glass of water in one go.

Ok, if you said so. Just don't over exert your self as your body might give you up...she reminded

Yeah, thanks sis..

You better back to rest since it is still early before your appointment. I already cook food for you just heat it when you feel like eating..

Thanks..she said as she went back to her room and back to sleep.

She's about to go back to her sleep when suddenly she heard her cellphone message tone.

The message was from Taehyung.

Hi Joy! You awake?
What do you think of Jenny?
-Tae

Just wow! You just uttered as you read the message he sent.

So early in the morning and this is the kind of message that you will read. You feel like your head aching more.

She's pretty and cute.
You two make a perfect couple. ☺️
-Joy

You replied as you just stated the truth. Him and Jenny are perfectly match.

You think so?
-Tae

Yes!
-Joy

If you said so.😉
-Tae

What's with him? He just texted me just to ask that..you said to yourself as you tried to go back to sleep, but you can no longer sleep.

Your phone beeps again. Its a message from Jin.

Hey Joy! Are you really
ok with Tae and Jenny dating?
-Jin

Oh good gracious! You just said as you read Jin's message.

What's the nonsense he's asking me? You said as for you his question is so ridiculous and nonsense.

Why should i not be ok
with him and Jenny?
They perfectly match.
As if i am his mom to have
a say on his relationship.
-Joy

Ohh ok.
Well, we just thought
that you might not
be ok with them.
-Jin

That's absurd!
Stop whatever
you guys thinking.
I am prefectly fine with it. 😉
-Joy

Ok, then we are just
worrying for nothing. 😄
-Jin

Lol
-Joy