Chapter 28

As early as 7 o'clock in the morning you arrive at the office of Daewoo.

You will be having a meeting with the construction team and engineering team and you need some documents to finish as you are going to discuss it to them.

Arch. Joy there is a man here in the lobby looking for you...the voice of Lala, receptionist of Daewoo calling through intercom.

Can you just please bring him up to my office..you politely ask Lala.

Sure Arch. Joy...Lala answered without hesitation.

Thank you! You said as you put down the intercom and then focus on the loads of files infront of you.

Please come in! You said as you heard the knock on the door of your office. Your attention still fixated on the files infront of you.

Can you please give me a minute i just have an urgent files to send to...you said apologetically to your visitor who just came in.

The man who came in just silently looking at her. He doesn't want to bother her as he notice how busy she is at the moment. He silently waited there.

I am sorry for keeping you waiting! You said in apologetic tone as you stand up from your chair and walk towards where your visitor is waiting.

No problem Arch. Joy...the visitor answered.

You can't help not to frown as you heard how him speak. There is something odd about how he speak..seems like he's trying hard to change his voice or something or you are just being skeptical.

You are Mr? You said as you stretch your right hand to give him a hand shake.

You notice how overdress he is during summer. He is wearing a cap, mask and a long and oversize coat that almost covering his whole body.

How strange! You said to yourself.

Mr. Kim! The man answered as if there is a lump in his throat.

Your suspicion grew stronger there is something about this man infront of you. He is not even looking at you.

You are about to withdraw your hand when he suddenly grab it.

Got you! Said the man smiling widely before you can scream.

You were startled and surprised to your unexpected visitor.

What the hell Tae! What are you doing here? Still shocked and surprise all over your face.

Visiting you! Just making sure you're ok...he said as the smile on his face still not fading.

Stop fooling around Tae. You almost gave me heart attack. I almost suspected you're a reporter...you said to him as you didn't even know if you're going to be angry or happy seeing him.

If i am a reporter i already caught you. You're too clumsy not even scanning the people that visits you...he said as if scolding you.

I am complacent since mostly the people visits me are from Daewoo either from Construction or Engineering Department..you explained.

Taehyung just shrugged his head with your explanation.

Anyway stop scolding me...she said to stop him from saying anything more

Care to explain why you are here all of a sudden?? You ask as you glared at him brows furrowed.

Just making sure that no reporter will bother or pester you here..he said in a concerned tone

Told you, no one's going to bother me here...you sighed as you already told him last night when he called you to not worry about you and not to come here.

If someone recognize you here it will only worsen the situation. You shouldn't be here..you said empathically while giving him a warning look.

No one will going to recognize me here. You didn't even recognize me not until i told you so...he said in a happy tone as he was able to fooled you.

Whatever! Just make sure not to remove your disguise even a second...you said giving him a warning look again.

Have you had your lunch? You ask him as you haven't had any since morning as you were tied up with work.

He tilted his head as answer to you.

Ok, i'll just order food so we don't need to go out..you said as you don't want to be seenby other people with him

You called Lala to order food for you.

I already order food. Let's just wait..you said to him as you went back to your chair and started sorting the files in your table.

Are you always this busy? Taehyung ask as he walk towards her table and stayed in the left side of her table.

Yes..you answered still focus on the files infront of you.

While he just continue to observe what you're doing. After a while he started looking around every corner of her office then back again to her side.

Can you stay in one place Tae..you're making me dizzy...you reprimanded as you can't concentrate as he keeps on moving around.

He sat down on the chair infront of her table as his chin rested on top of the table and just stared at her.

Quit your stare Kim Taehyung!.you reprimanded him again. You felt uncomfortable with his stare.

As if he didn't hear what you said as he continue staring at you.

You look even prettier when you work..he said in a mesmerize tone. His gaze fixated on her.

Kim Taehyung! As you warned him to stop distracting you.

Her warning doesn't even bother him at all. He stay still, eyes fixated on her.

She just let out a deep sighed and as she struggle to ignore him and focus on her work load.