Chapter 35

The other were puzzled because Taehyung has been even more grumpy and distracted. He easily get angry or pissed in trivial things.

RM you talked to him. Seems like he's not being himself lately...Suga said to RM as he can no longer ignore V's actions.

RM nodded to Suga. He called V and signal to follow him to the porch outside.

What is happening to you V? You seems not yourself lately? Are you having a problems? Rm confronted as soon as they were sitting on the porch.

You are affecting your work, us and even the staff...he continue.

If you think you can solve it on your own go ahead. But you know that you can always tell on us..Don't make it hard for us, for other people and specially don't make it too hard on yourself...he said in a concerned and sincered tone.

I do have a hint on what probably is your problem. But i don't want to get ahead of you. I want you to be the one to open it up...He said trying to persuade him.

He saw how he sigh so deep.

I am sorry if i caused inconvenienced to all of you...he said sincerely in an apologetic tone.

I promise  not to mix my work and personal matters..he continue.

It's ok! We're human and that's life i guess...RM said as he tapped V's shoulder as if giving him courage and assured him that everything is gonna be alright.

V returned him with a timid smile.

So we good now? Rm asked confirming if he's ok not to cause any more inconvenienced to others which V replied with a nod.

They both stood up and walk towards the other inside the filming set.

Tae just an advice...RM said as he stopped V before joining the other inside.

You have to tell her how you feel. Don't think for the result.What matter is that you will able to convey your sincere and true feelings...RM advised that made him astounded.

He felt so light and refresh after the talked with RM. H was cheered up by him as he pondered on his advice.

He decided to give her a call as soon a he wakes up the next morning.

No one's answering on the other line. It just keeps on ringing.

Hasn't she woken up yet? You asked yourself as you look at the watch in your wrist.

It's almost 10 in the morning and its Friday. For sure she's on her work now...you said as you check the time.

You were about to press the end call button when all of a sudden she answered it.

Hello! You heard a hoarse and raspy voice on the other line.

Joy? Is that you? You asked to confirm in a worried tone.

Yes, it's me! She answered feeling weak.

Are you sick? Are you alright?...he is now really worried.

Just having a mild fever and flu...she answered trying to make her voice cheerful.

I don't think you're ok. Does your sister know about you being sick? Did you eat breakfast snd take your medicine? He asked non stop in a concerned and worried tone.

Oh, don't tell my sister about it. She's in London visiting our parents. Don't worry, i'll be fine after a day of rest..she said assuring him to not worry about her.

Before he could say anything more she already hang up.

You feel uneasy and worriedly sick as she hang up the call.

On the other hand, Joy really felt so weak. She tried getting up to prepare food so she can take her medicine but she ended up falling on the floor.

Her head's aching as well as her muscles and body. She feels so hot yet cold.

As she tried to stand up again she felt a pang of pain in her head and his world turned upside down and then she just blacked out.

*********
You wake up feeling a tingling sensations in your arm. And as you finally open your eyes, there is a woman beside you wearing a nurse attire. She is injecting a dextrose in your left arm.

What happened to me? Why am i here? Shocked, puzzled and weary were all over your face as you asked the woman beside you.

You passed out due to high fever. You were also exhausted and over-fatigued ma'am..the nurse politely answered.

Who brought me here? You asked again as you have not seen any one inside the room except the nurse.

I am not sure who brought you here ma'am. I just changed shift with the nurse who perviously assigned to you..the nurse said as she smiled feeling apologetic as she can't give her the answer you needed.

Ah it's ok..you said fainting a smile. When suddenly you hold your head as it throbbing with pain.

You should go back to sleep and take a rest ma'am. Soon you'll feel better..the nurse advices.

She immediately followed what the nurse said.

Your curiousity still troubling you as to who brought you to the hospital.

After a while you felt your eyes heavy and you fell asleep.

How are you feeling? Are you hungry? Are you thirsty? Out of nowhere you heard a voice beside you as you slowly open your eyes.

Oh! The only words you uttered when you see who it was.

It was Jay who's full of worry and concern.

I feel much better now. Thank you! You said as you give him a faint smile trying to hide the disappointment you're feeling as he wasn't the one you  were expecting to see.

Are you hungry? What do you want to eat? He said didn't notice your disappointment as he was so worried and concerned about you.

I am just thirsty...as your throat  was so dry.

You felt a bit shy and embarrased as he served you the glass of water.

Thank you!..you said as you get the glass of water from him

Thanks for taking your time to come here...you said with sincerity and being grateful to him.

Don't mention it. I am happy to be of help..he answered back with a smile on his face and look at you instensely as if he is trying to read your mind.

You immediately averted your gaze to the direction.

You don't wanna get ahead of yourself and you also don't want to give him any false hope that might trigger him or something. As you aren't sure if you are reading him right.

The darkness starts spreading in the vast sky as you looked out the window.

A sudden creep of sadness envelopes you. You think of your mom and dad all of a sudden.

It's been 6 months already since the last time you spent together with them. You felt so guilty as you rarely visit them even when you were still in London. Now you felt the urge of seeing them.

Are you ok? Are you hurting somewhere? Jay asked worriedly as he suddenly notice you become silent and look into the void.

I am fine Jay. I just need some rest i guess...you said to him assuring him you were just fine.

You can leave me here. I am feeling better much now. I think i bothered you enough...you said not trying to chase him away but to let him rest as he has been with you the whole day. As you know how busy he was yet he still spending time with you.

You're not bothering me at all...he protested.

But i'll just go for now since you're chasing me out..he said as if feeling hurt but he just want to tease you.

I'll be back early tomorrow since the nurse said you can be discharge by then...he said as he takes his leave.

You closed your eyes as soon as he left. But your mind were clouded with lot of thoughts.