Chapter 40

As the matter about Jay  has been cleared there is one more you needed to settle. But you don't know how to start or to open up about it.

You felt frustrated as Taehyung just keep on staring at you and not saying anything.

Goodness gracious! Should i really be the first one to confess?... you said to yourself feeling anxious and frustrated.

Stop staring, i am. melting already. ..you said in a nagging way as you can no longer hide your frustration.

Aren't you saying anything?.. you added.

Why? Do i have to say anything more?... he said being puzzled. We've already talked and cleared about Jay's issue.. he added. As he frowned thinking of anything that he missed to say.

Oh my God! You uttered as your patience almost wearing out from his shallowness.

Are you not going to confess to me? That you like me or you love me?... she said as her frustration exploded.

Isn't it obvious that i am already so in love with you?? He said smiling widely showing his boxy smile as he grab her causing him to fall on top of him.

You were surprised and started for a moment but then you easily recovered from it.

You feel the reddening of tour face as it is too close to him and the tip of your nose already touching the tip of his nose. The air blows by his nose tickles you. The sweet aromatic fragrant of his breath send shivers down your spine. You feel his warm body as he held your waist tightly.

Are you still not convince that i am so in love with you? he said abruptly in low voice that full of mix emotions as his gaze wanders all over her face.

Without warning you peck a kiss on his lips that surprised him as you said to him the magic words " i love you too".

He smiled with happiness hearing you said those words.

So we're now officiallu dating! You declared as you tried to stand up.

Not so fast my love... he said in a teasing tone and held her waist even tighter.

Suddenly you just felt his lips warm and soft touching and brushing yours. You responded to his kiss as you have been waiting for this moment of kissing him again. Your lips parted slightly as his kiss deepened. He started biting your lower lip. Suddenly you felt his tongue slip into yours that made you stiffened and startled causing you to stop him and break away from him.

Kim Taehyung! You exclaimed  giving him death glare as your face reddened. 

Why? What's wrong? He asked teasingly as he smile widely at him

Stop slipping your tongue when we kiss from... you commanded him as your face hasn't back to its original color.

He just replied her with a soundly laugh.

That is what you called a real kiss my love. The kiss you did a while ago wasn't kiss...he said as he teases her even more.

Whatever! You said as you tried to hide your embarrassment as you gather your full strength to break away from him.

Deep within you, you really enjoyed the kiss and craving for it even more. But you feel to embarrassed and awkward as you are not used kissing with a tongue.

You'll get used to it soon my love...he teases as he whisper it to your ear and a sudden surge of electricity  runs through your body.

I thought since you grew up in Western Country you were used about that kind of kissing.. he said in inosently tone.

Now you know, i am not...she said still embarrased.

Well leave it to me then... he said as he enjoy teasing her. He find it cute and charming side of her.

Hey, you two love birds can we come in now? It was RM who are waiting outside.

The two hurriedly break away from each other as they seated properly and composed their self.

As everyone's gathered inside, their full attention were focused on them. The two became their main topic as he teases them non-stop.

By the way Tae you topped in the trending news again...Jimin announced as he teased him.

Taehyung immediately open his phone to check.

"Taehyung and the banner girl" that is the trending topic.

Alarmed and anxious as she look at the trending topic. Her wide-eyed look showed she didn't predict this outcome. As the photo of her was clearly seen and now were spreaded all over the social media and other news sites.

Are you ok? Taehyung asked full of concerned and worry as he notice her looking in a distance with brooding eyes.

Ah- ye-yeah. I am just worried that my mom and dad might see my photo...you answered feeling anxious and bothered.

It's ok. I will tell the company to release a statement to confirmed that we were dating..He said assuring her about the news.

What's gotten into me? Why i ended up with that kind of charade? I should have directly talk to him instead if doing that...you scolded yourself as you really felt regretful and disappointed on yourself.

She tried to show the boys that she's fine as they were too worried and concerned about her.

She doesn't want them to give any worry as it was her doing and she should face whatever the outcome or consequences of her actions.

Taehyung ended up coming with her as he was worried about her.

The other agreed to Taehyung to not let Joy be alone for the time being. Since her sister and her family were still in London there is no one aside from him that can be with her.