Chapter 9

Joy were not able to sleep well the other night. She was pre-occupied on how she can return the coat. She did not know his number or address.

Whatever! I just return it whenever i see him.. finally you gave up thinking ways on how to return it.

You almost spent 2 weeks of your vacation. You only had 2 weeks left and then you will go back to London.

You still have lots of places you want to visit and you don't think you can make it with that remaining days left.

You left early so you can visit more places. You already had an itinerary ready.

You first visit the DMZ (Demiliatized Zone), which is located along the border of North and South Korea. You have been so curious to see what it feels and looks like as you have watched it in the drama Crash Landing on You.
Then visited the Gyeongbukgong Palace, Bukchon Hanol Village, National Museum of Korea, Seoul Museum of Art and other places.

You had a long, tiring but enjoyable and fulfilling day alone. You invited Kara and Lia but they were busy that is why you ended up alone again.

She decided to have dinner in Walking On The Cloud restaurant as it has a wonderful view from atop a skycraper. Also it offers European cuisine and has a European garden atmosphere. Since her arrival in Korea she tried all the Korean dishes and kinda miss the European food.

She enjoyed her delicious meal alone in the corner most area as she enjoyed the spectacular view.

Hmm, who's the important guest arrived? you curiously asked yourself.

The staff were talking about it and giggling as you just came out from the rest room.

As much as you wanted to check who are the important guests arrived, you can no longer go back because you already checked out and paid the bill.

Your phone keeps on ringing and you are busy looking at it on your bag. As soon as you heard the opening of the elevators you went inside without looking causing you to bumped into something hard and you lose balance. You waited for yourself to hit the ground but before it happened you just felt someone held you in your waist.

Oh thank God! You sighed in relief and slowly open your eyes to see who's your saviour.

You were speechless and dumbfounded as you open your eyes and saw who it was.

We met again! you heard him say while showing his boxy smile as he look at you with great surprise.

O-oh hi! you uttered in embarrasment as you compose yourself and get away slowly from him while straightening up your body.

What are you doing here?.. his smile never fades away

Ah i just had dinner... trying to hide the embarrasment with a smile

Alone or with someone? he asked with curiousity.

Alone...you immediately replied.

Ah you're coat. I didnt bring it.. you added as you remember his coat that he lend you during the cruise.

No problem. You did not expect to meet me here after all...his smile is captivating that your eyes were fixated on him.

He hurriedly went out from the elevetor before it close. You did not even had the chance to thank him.

You felt so embarrassed because you can't utter a word as you were so engrossed looking at his face.