Chapter 31

Why is he so grumpy? You are referring to Taehyun as you complained to Jin.

Just bear with him for the time being. He just got over a break up...Jin explained.

What??? You blurted out loudly that caught other attentions.

Oh sorry guys! Its nothing...you said as their attention was into you with the look of curiousity.

Was that true? You asked almost whisper to Jin then look at Taehyung as you need confirmation if what Jin said a while ago was true.

Jin nodded as confirmation while Taehyung just stared at you in a blank expression.

You're just bluffing? Right? You said still not believing what he said

How i wish i am just bluffing..said Jin as he walk away from the two of you.

I leave him to you. Please cheer him up...Jin said before he joined the other on the dance floor.

Jay and his friends and your other colleagues already left. You decided to stay with them as you don't want Jay to bother to drive you. You also feel awkward about the idea of him driving you home.

Was it true?...you now facing him in all seriousness. You want to know the truth from him.

Yes..he simply answered.

Why? What's the reason?..you asked with curiousity.

It just ended that way...he replied as he shrugged his shoulder.

As much as you want to ask him more you decided to stop.

You notice that he seems not comfortable talking about it yet. Maybe because its just happened recently. He is still hurting. By asking him about it will made him even more sad or hurt.

Let's just drink to that..you said trying to cheer him up and give him a glass of wine.

He drink the wine you gave him in one go. You did the same with your wine.

You just stay with him silently.

You now feeling dizzy as you had your fifth glass of wine.

Enough! He stopped you as you are about to fill your glass again.

I'm not drunk, don't worry..you said reassuring him

Not drunk, yet you already unsteady...he said in a sarcastic tone.

I'm not drunk, just a bit dizzy..you said as your eyes started to be droopy.

I'll just take a short nap since they are still enjoying. Wake me up when they're done..you commanded as you put your head on the table.

When the other comes back to their table they were surprised seeing her asleep. They decided to call it a night.

********
The next morning:

She was shocked and surprised to wake up in a familiar room. She got up immediately as soon as she realized where she is.

Tae!! She called as she looked around looking for him but did not see him.

When her eyes landed on the couch, he saw Taehyung with blanket almost covering his whole body except for his head.

Tae! You wake her up in a low voice while gently tapping his shoulder.

He moved and moaned but didn't wake up.

You decided to let him sleep and went to the kitchen to see what you can prepare for breakfast.

You were surprised and delighted as you noticed that the fridge were fully stocked even the food cabinet unlike the last time.

Morning! A hoarse and husky voice that surprised you as you were too focused on preparing breakfast.