Chapter 13

Officially today is her first day of work. Yesterday was more on introduction and getting to know the other staff and  the work place.

Its not hard for her wake up early because she used to getting up early in London.

It is just 7:30am as she look at her watch. The manager told her to be there at 8am but she made sure to come early since its her first day.

15minutes had passed and she saw the manager coming in. He told her to follow him.

You're early but i like that..said the manager as soon as they arrived in his office.

Here's the schedule of BTS for today and here's their schedule for the whole week and here are the other things that you might need to know..he gave you two folders

Thank you Mr. Kim... as you accepted the folders.

Make sure to memorize all their schedules for the day...he continue giving you a warm smile.

Yes sir..Joy politely replied to the manager while nodding.

If you have no more questions, i will leave you here and you just wait here for the them..he said and left.

Thank you Mr. Kim..as you bowed at him before he left.

You immediately keep yourself busy  memorizing their schedules for the day.

Look whose here early?!...Jin said as he opened the door surprised.

Your Joy, our Joy, its Joy! Jhope then suddenly appear from Jin's back all smiles.

She smiled as she hears what Jhope said. Same goes with the other.

You really are the sunshine and mood setter of your group..Joy cannot help commenting to Jhope. And it makes Jhope smile widely.

How about me? All of a sudden ask V to her.

What do you mean how about you? Ask Joy in confusion.

V stop confusing Joy..Suga reprimanded V.

So what is our schedule for today? Jimin askef looking at Joy.

You have recording today from 9am to 3pm. Then dance practice from 3pm onwards..Joy answered instantly.

Wow, you're just great..Jimin complimented Joy.

While the others just smile to Joy.

Seems like we already have our new manager her...RM said to Joy complimenting her.

So lets go!! Said Jhope then they all stand and headed out.

Woah woah woah! Said Jungkook as she saw Joy stand up.

The 6 others suddenly turned to Jungkook as they were about to head out the office.

Joy look at Jungkook with confusion as Jungkook gaze fixated on her.

Joy you look cute, beautiful and sexy in your outfit..Jungkook directly complimented her without hesitation.

Thank you...she replied to his compliments and smile.

Taehyung just smiled at her. He didnt notice her when he arrived since she was seated in the end corner.

RM started to push the members outside so they can start their practice.

Here is what she is wearing.

Joy's first day of work wasnt tiring at all

Joy's first day of work wasnt tiring at all. She even enjoyed it. She enjoyed watching them singing and dancing. Seleing them laughing, teasing each other as if they were kids.

Her real work is now started. To lure out the culprit. She and Taehyung should be together. The culprit seems like Taehyung's fan. Because during the attacked the culprit said to her to stop being near or seducing Taehyung.

They decided to take a walked in the Han River while the other just waited inside the car to observe the sorrounding. There were some staff too who were disguising as passerby.

Do you think the culprit will show up? you asked feeling uneasy. You try to hide the fear you are feeling, because you do not want to give them inconvenience.

I am not sure. Don't worry if ever he or she showed up we'll all be here...he said with assurance. He seems like he sense her fears and he tap her shoulder.

You faint a smile to him.

After 2 hours of waiting the culprit did not show up and decided to call it a day.