7. & The Chaos begins

(Trigger warning: mention of blood & violence)

Seokjin & Taehyung takes leave. Seokjin gestures him he will talk to him later. For now they didn't tell Taehyung anything about what was the risk.
He just told him for the new plan they will change hotel tomorrow morning.

Yoongi flops in the bed. For an hour they felt a hell of emotions.
The car ride to the two hotels was so much silent that they could hear each other's heart beat.

For a moment they felt like on the verge of loosing their brother.

For a moment when they were in the car Yoongi had a flash of Taehyung laying on the floor and pool of blood around him.

He shakes his head

No he don't have to think about those anymore.
He is safe now. And he will work more cautiously from now on.

He stands up heads to washroom to get changed & fresh up to take some rest.

As he puts his hand inside the pocket of his jacket he feels something is there.

A card,
A card with a crescent moon engraving.

This time something is written on it.

Kim Taehyung will be fine.

He sighed. Probably if he saw the card then they don't have to go through such the roller coaster of emmotions.
He flips the card.

Looking fine in my choice.

So it was him.

The next day in the morning, Yoongi shows Seokjin the card.

Seokjin says,

"last night I saw the pictures you send me. I also send them to Namjoon to just check if he could find anything. Yeah they were indeed Jae Jun's people. One of them is the one Jae Jun trusts so much. Others are probably local who just work on contract basis."
-" Hyung, something is odd. They could come later too when we are here. But they didn't. They came when we aren't here."
-" Yeah I thought about it too. I discussed with Namjoon. He said Jae Jun is currently trying to expand his legal business of clothing shops & jewelry to Hong Kong. So he doesn't want any problems here. Anything that causes chaos will create legal problems for his business. So they want things to be done in a silent way. Probably thats why!
They just wanted to steal the money mainly so that we fail for the deal."
-" So he wants to be a Good business man with a clean background."
-" Yeah! I think so!!
By the way so the card it is from Jimin?"
-" Yeah!"
-" So he is the one who kept Taehyung with him tomorrow. "
-" Hmmm"
-" Things are really getting complicated."

Yeah things are really getting complicated. Jae Jun is now trying to erase Black diamond cause he probably don't want any threat or he has some serious obsession with Yoongi. He is going all in.

Is it time for Yoongi too to go all in?

Yoongi don't want to think those now. Let's complete the deal now.
Seokjin speaks,
-" The good news is the shipment is arriving in the afternoon. Let's complete the deal within tonight. I am sending Taehyung back to Korea. I talked with father & he said he will arrange some important schedules for him & call him urgently. He already got the call in the morning. Namjoon will be taking care of him there. Also we have tighten the security over your house at Daegu. Let them be there for another few weeks."
Yoongi nods his head.
-" yeah let's proceed this way."