46. Red spider lilies

After the dinner was over Yoongi promised he will soon meet his mom again. But today he have some work that he needs to finish tonight.
So he takes a leave. He gives his car keys to Jimin as he will be leaving with Seokjin for a meeting.

As he was getting out of the house, Jimin follows him to the outside.
"Yoongi???" Jimin shouts.
He stops in his track and looks at Jimin.
Jimin walks up to him & speaks,
"I am sorry that I didn't tell you sooner."
His eyes are genuine. He is really sorry this time.

Yoongi takes a deep breath.
"It's okay, but it will be better if you don't do this again."

Jimin nods.

"If you are going to my apartment, I will be a bit late so here's the keys." He hands over his apartment keys to Jimin and takes a leave.

Seokjin's car was waiting outside his house. Yoongi hops inside.

"So it was Jimin???"
"Yeah!!!!" Yoongi replies with a sigh.
"You chose a nice partner this time." Jin says casually as he starts the car.

This makes a smirk appear on Yoongi's face.

"Burning down the Lee Galleries isn't a easy job." Seokjin speaks.

"I know. I was a bit shocked too. We have also tried to invade Lee Galleries. But it wasn't that easy."

Seokjin nods.

"Jimin said the paintings are indeed not real." Yoongi tells to Seokjin.

"I told you before that something about the paintings is fishy. I couldn't figure out like how is that possible or where those paintings are. But now things are clear."

"So like now the Lee's don't have the paintings. If this news gets out it can cost...."

"Yeah it will cost them a lot.
Song Hye Ahn has called Jae Jun for a meeting tomorrow. Maybe she have figured it out that Jae Jun has sold many of those paintings behind her back."

"Nice timing." Yoongi chuckles.

Soon they stands near a turning. The road leads to a big mansion.It's nearly midnight. So lights are dim.
"I think we should wait for an hour. " Seokjin speaks and moves his car back.

They stop the car near a open space that looks over some buildings of Seoul.

"Is Namjoon coming too????" Yoongi asks.

"Yeah. We need backup. It's a bit risky even if we are prepared. He will come with team after finishing a job at the Casino."
Seokjin sighs.

"I have never seen you this much worried hyung."
Yoongi speaks looking at Seokjin.

"I am worried Yoongi.
I am really worried. Things seemed better when they were just a plan but it's really scary when we are inside the plan."

"Don't worry. Things will not repeat this time."
Yoongi tries to assure his hyung.

"I hope they don't Yoongi. I have tried to manage things differently in the start. You know that well.
But....."

"I know. And I always told you it seemed wrong."

"I know."

"Taehyung will be okay." Yoongi says to Seokjin who seemed to be heavily tangled in his train of thoughts.

"I am not just worried about him. I am worried about everyone. Everyone in this family."

"I know. I know that you are worried about everyone." Yoongi takes a deep breath.
"I was shocked when in the mail you wrote Taehyung & Jimin were working together. I was on verge of asking Jimin about it."