33. & the Truth.

As they lands at the airport, and gets out.
Jungkook is already waiting for them. Probably Jimin already called him.
It's evening here.

"Please take Yoongi to house. I will be there in a hour." He says while handing over his luggage to Jungkook.

"But where are you going????" He asks curiously.

"I got some texts from the warehouse staffs. They need to sort something. I will come soon." He wears his sunglasses & straight up goes to the driver seat.

"Take a cab." He says to Jungkook

Jimin just starts the car and leaves.
He drives it fast. His anger is over the edge now. He stops infront of a building.
He gets out and straight goes to the reception.

"Where is your boss???" He asks the man standing there.

"Whom are you referring to??"he asks in confusion.

"Mr. Carlos Changretta... Where he is???"
"He is at the office sir. Do you have an appointment to meet him sir??"

"Fuck appointments just tell him Park Jimin is here."

"But he is on no disturb now so we can't call him & if you don't have an appointment we can't let you. It would be better if you leave a message for him." The staff requests but the attitude in his voice is prominent.

Jimin is not in mood today.
"Boy!! It won't feel good if you are dead tomorrow inside your apartment even if it's by the hands of angel of death."
He speaks with a cold voice. It sends a shiver through the man standing there.
"Hope you understand."

"Please follow me sir." The staff replies instantly.

The staff reaches outside the cabin and leaves. Jimin doesn't even knock. His blood is boiling.

He opens the door to get inside.

Carlos is standing close to a lady who is sitting on the table.
It's Lucia.
Probably they were just getting close.

Who the fuck even cares.

Carlos seems to be a little shocked.
"Oh Jimin?????"

"Why?? You thought I would be dead." He chuckles and walks into the room.

"No... Lucia was saying you would be. But I didn't believe. I thought maybe atleast some injuries."
Carlos says sarcastically.
"Oh Lucia, if you don't mind can you give us some privacy." Carlos says to her.

She gives him a eye roll and was going out.  As she was passing by Jimin, he speaks without looking at her.
"& Stop following my friend and trying to make him doubt me. He won't. So just don't waste your energy."
As he is wearing the shades Lucia can't get his expressions, but he is sounding dead serious.

"Friend ???? Or boyfriend???" She playfully asks.

"Lets say boyfriend. So you better just stop throwing yourself on him."

She scoffs & leaves.

"Oh so tell me why you came here??!!!!" Carlos asks.

Jimin chuckles and sits in the chair. He opens his sunglasses and keep those on the table.
"The people you sent are really newbies. Can't even do a little shit." He sighs dramatically.

"Next time I will keep that in mind and send you the best." Carlos speaks leaning onto the glass wall of the cabin, folding his arms over his chest.

"A week." Jimin speaks.

Carlos raises his eyebrows.

"I know you are kind of obsessed with killing me. So let's wait for a week & start the play."
Jimin says with a sigh & looking at him as if mocking him.