25. A gift.

As Jimin stops the car infront of the gate.
That's a huge Mansion. Bigger than the one he used to live with his family.
The large iron gates open up & the car enters.
Jimin parks the car.

"Let's go." Jimin says.

Three of them get out.

"You guys are late again." Someone said in a disappointed voice from the entrance of the house.

"Hyung, it's Jimin hyung. He always gets late." Jungkook complains.

"Who?? Me??? Huh!!! It's you today who got us late."
Jimin complains too.

Jungkook scoffs.

"& Now don't fight with each other.
Don't waste time & let's go inside. Mom & Dad is waiting for you."

"Uncle came???"

"Yeah. He got a meeting here with some people. So he came & then he heard you guys are coming so he decided to stay for lunch."

As they enters a female voice speaks,

"Ohh finally!!!!"

Jungkook & Jimin walks up to her.

"How are you??" Jimin asks her & gives her a hug.

"I am fine as per my age."

"What are you saying??? Jimin is older than you. You are fine, okayy???"
Jungkook says.

The lady bursts into laughter while Jimin gives him a side eye.

The lady seems to be Italian who is in her 50s probably. It seems like she is Jung Hoseok's mother. Then probably she is the eldest daughter of the Cassano's.

But it's kind of heartwarming that they takes Jimin & Jungkook as their own family.

As Yoongi was standing behind The lady curiously looks at him.
Jimin speaks,
"Oh I forgot to introduce. So he is Min Yoongi. And Yoongi she is Alessia Cassano & He is Jung Hoseok, her son."

Yoongi bows "Nice to meet you."
Hoseok speaks from beside, "You don't need to bow to me! I am younger than you."

Hoseok smiles. Now that he takes a proper look. The man mostly has the Korean features but they are sharp,maybe came from his mother standing beside her. He is pretty tall like his mother. Her mother has this slightly dusky skin which makes her features more beautiful. Hoseok got a hint of it. It seems like both the mother son duo have a very nice sense of fashion. The house is nicely decorated with some abstract art pieces, paintings & more. It has the hints of contemporary or Scandinavian style.

The lady extends her hand for a handshake. Yoongi does the same.

Jimin says, "He is the eldest son of Min Young Jae."

The lady's eyes get a bit widened.
"Really???" The lady asks as if it's kind of hard to believe for her.

"Yes. I am the eldest son of Min Young Jae."

"Oh my god." The lady takes him for a hug.
"How are you doing boy!!" She asks so gently.

"Good." Yoongi says with a nod.
"That's a relief to hear. Hoseok's father will be glad to meet you. Come"

The lady leads them to the backyard.
A man nearly of the age of the lady is seated on a chair. From the facial features it's easy to guess it's Hoseok's father. He is in normal formals.

"How is Seo Min Young???" The lady asks from beside.
Yoongi gets a little surprised that the lady knows his mother by name.

"She is doing fine."