15. Equal game.

Jimin tells them that Jimin will fly to Bangkok. Jungkook will go to Hong Kong.
For Yoongi he will fly to Ho Chi Minh City with Jungkook in the same flight. The flight has a layover there.
Jungkook will go to  Hong Kong.
Yoongi will take the next flight from Ho Chi Minh to Bangkok.
All these are precautions to not get caught into any danger.
There are things that needs to be taken care of at Hong Kong & Jungkook will do that. Then after two days he will arrive at Bangkok too.

Jimin gives Jungkook a file,
"Just handover the file to the person I said. I have already contacted him. This files contain information about Jae Jun's money laundering in his business at Hong Kong & illegal land acquiring. If you feel something is not right drop the plan & come back to me."

"Yeah don't worry." Jungkook gives a thumbs up.

"Take care & inform me what's happening." Jimin speaks with concern.
Jungkook nods his head while going through the file.

Leaning onto the table over his arms Jimin speaks with a irritated voice, eyebrows reaching to his hairline,
"& Call me atleast once a day."

"I am not a kid." Jungkook says furrowing his eyebrows.

" You are a kid. Now go or you will miss the flight."

They hastily packs up the luggage.
Jungkook & Yoongi heads out first.
Jimin said he will take care of the other things & then he will leave.
They takes a taxi to the airport.

After checking in they gets themselves some coffee & finds themselves a comfortable spot to sit. They are feeling pretty tired now. Jungkook has relaxed himself in his seat while Yoongi is seating is cross legged beside him.

Jungkook's eyes fall on the necklace Yoongi is wearing. A little fade smile appears on his face. He asks with amusement
"Jimin gave it to you???"

"This", Yoongi asks showing the pendant. "Yeah, he said it's lucky charm as a gift for joining him." He replies nonchalantly As he sips his coffee.

Jungkook nods to himself.
" I see."

" Do you have one too!??"

" Umm... Yeah you can say that." Jungkook replies looking away from Yoongi.

After a pause for some moments, Yoongi speaks again.
"I think Jimin worries about you."

"Oh that man is pretty old now. Thinks like an old man." He giggles.
That makes Yoongi smile too.
"So You are a Young man?"

"Yeah absolutely." He giggles again.

"Maybe he loves you." Yoongi speaks.

Jungkook nods smiling." I know."

"So you guys are brothers??"

" Yeah kind of."

"But there is one thing I don't understand. If he is the son of Lee Yang Cheol then his last name??"

"Oh he took his mother's last name, Park."

"Now that makes sense. But Yours is Jeon?"

"Ahhhh!!!! It's not like that."

"Then?"

"My mom & dad died when I was little nearly six. I stayed with my uncle after that. But they were pretty struggling then, I struggled too, like what happens in this kind of this situations. Then in high school Jimin was my senior. He noticed me."
A fond smile appears on Jungkook's face with a nostalgic glint in his eyes,
"The man now complains about me using his money for food & car but once he used to share his lunch to feed me. Somedays he will give all his lunch to me & would say he isn't hungry...."