63. Calm

They lays in the bed, completely out of breath. For a moment they just look at each other. They can read each other pretty well by now.
Jimin,
He is calm but a fear is moving in his system but also the anger. The burning anger is ready to burn Hye Ahn now. His pheonix is burned.
He is renewed now.

Yoongi,
His heart beating with a excitement, the adrenaline is starting to rush in his system. Finally it's time to dive. Time to dive, time to take the revenge.
Time to burn Hye Ahn.
Time to save this man from hell atleast for once.
Time to ensure the fire doesn't take him up too

Jimin snuggled to Yoongi.
Yoongi loves when the man rarely becomes clingy. It feels so lovely & cute.

Why this man can't stay like this always??
But no he will turn into some weird siren after some moments, also with a lot of attitude.
But Yoongi can't lie he actually got dragged into this by that man.

Yoongi lightly strokes the curls of Jimin's hair, as the man cuddles into his embrace. This is becoming Yoongi's favourite thing to do, that gives himself comfort.
The heat still emanating from his body, his breathings still erratic but still the man himself feels like a comfort to Yoongi. Yoongi still can't perfectly understand why. Like why just his presence is comforting to him.

"Jimin!!"
"Just 5 minutes... 5 minutes... Just stay still and silent."

Jimin swears if it was possible he could have stopped all the clocks of the universe.
To stop time.
So that this moment becomes eternity. So that he could stay close to Yoongi like this for forever.
He is still in his frenzy mind who can't grasp how things just happened and what actually happened.
But whatever it was it felt so good.Nothing compares this. Maybe his pheonix burned well this time. Everything to ashes. No guilt, no strings actually pulling him anymore. No remanant wishes that he wants to fulfill eagerly.
Maybe just a fear. Just a concern.

He fears if keeping Yoongi close becomes his drug, if this man laying beside him becomes his intoxication.
He needs the silence to feel that atleast for now time was stopped.
That this is eternal.

Jimin takes a deep breath.
Yoongi has a bad habit of bothering Jimin sometimes, it gives him a weird pleasure.

"Jimin!!!!"
"Arghh!! Yoongi.. I said silence for a moment." Jimin replies in a frustrated voice.
Yoongi laughs as Jimin supports himself on his elbows to look at Yoongi.
His gummy smile in full view.
Jimin loves this smile. He always loved this smile.
Nothing... Nothing is this world will touch this again.
He will burn everything that tries to touch this smile. This smile should remain until eternity.

He flops again into his embrace.
"Just a minute. please." He whines.
"Okay...."

Jimin doesn't know how Yoongi manages to smile after deciding to dive into the risk with him.
Jimin just hopes nothing happens to him.
He takes a deep breath as the fear is starting to settle into his bones.
Own death gives a different feel,
But possible death of someone you love.
That's a fucking nightmare.

"Let's clean up." Yoongi speaks as he sits straight leaving Jimin whinning.
"What this revenge is now???? I asked for just some minutes."
"Yeah but we also don't have time. You idiot already gave a date to that killer.
Tomorrow."

"Tomorrow???" Jimin sits straight now in shock.
He looks at the clock it's nearly 4 in the morning.

So it makes it tomorrow.
Why time passes so fast???

"But it's not like we are going somewhere now???" He asks in confusion.

"We are!!!!"
"Where????"

"At 8 or 9 maybe, Seokjin hyung's house."