48.Wounds that never healed

As Seo Min Young looks at the door, Jimin gives her a slight nod before leaving the room.
He follows his friend, who is devastated now.

He finds Taehyung near the open terrace just at the end of the corridor.His weight over the railings, fingers tangled in his own hair gripping on them as if trying to hold on something dearly.
He runs to his friend.
A friend he holds close to him.

"Taehyung...."

"I don't want to talk to you now.... Please.... Please leave me alone." His voice harsh but Jimin knows he is breaking, begging to leave him alone but Jimin knows he just needs someone to hold onto now.

He just walks up to him, taking him for a hug.
"It isn't your fault. What happened isn't your fault."

"It's my father who took away everything from you." & the boy breaks down.
Breaking into thousand pieces. But Jimin will not let him loose his pieces.
He loves him a lot.
Sobbing & crying Taehyung is just kinda sinking now. Maybe he just can't accept this side of his father.

Jimin holds him close to him.
"I wrecked your life." Taehyung yells while pushing him with his hands, trying to get out from his embrace.

Jimin feels hurt at his words. Not because it hurt him, but because the boy infront of him is hurting himself,he is hurting so much now.

"Taehyung... Look at me." Jimin asks gently.
The boy can't bring himself to face his friend. The friend who helped him a lot in business, in revenge, in life but now he gets to know his own father is the reason for his sufferings.

"Look at me." This time Jimin kind of commands.
Taehyung manages to look into his eyes.

"Nothing has changed Taehyung. You are the same for me. We are what we were. Friends.
Friends for life.
You understand?????"

"You knew... Didn't you????" Taehyung asks Jimin while gripping his blazer. He kind of understands now why Jimin always became silent whenever Taehyung used to talk about his father, how he is a great man in contrast to Jimin's father. He never objected but never agreed too.

Jimin nods slowly, a fear in his eyes. He got to know about this way before he knew Taehyung. Maybe that's why at first he kinda hated him... But that doesn't matter anymore. Now he knows the boy. He is a such a gentle soul. And he decided to be his best friend knowing everything. Cause Taehyung is not the one who did those things.

"Why you didn't tell me before??
I knew something was wrong. Something was heavily wrong. I even........ I should have understood it before.
But I can't just believe it. Why you didn't tell me???"

"Cause I knew you will be this broken if you get to know. I didn't expect Yoongi's mom will say these things today.
Otherwise...."

"Otherwise you have told me before???"

Jimin nods.
"I am sorry." A sincere apology to Taehyung because he couldn't tell him this truth before.

"Why are you saying sorry Jimin!?" The boy chuckles darkly while wiping his own tears.
"It should be us saying that to you, kneeling infront of you begging for your mercy."

"No!!! I never thought that way Taehyung."

"But you should...." The boy breaks again.

"It's okayy... I am here." Jimin's voice is gentle.

"I am so sorry for mom."
He mumbles.

"I know... but she is proud looking at you now. Doing well in business.
Hot CEO of Hyowon."

The boy laughs a bit.
His friend knows how to do it.
"Are you sure she is proud of me??"

"More than anything else.
Just remember one thing.
If you don't want to do something then don't do it and if want to do it then whatever it takes do it. Understand?????"