64. Burn It

(FINALLY.... FINALLY.... FINALLY)

(Trigger warning: fire, mention of blood, graphic)

Jimin fiddles while tieing his shoelaces.
He is nervous.

Yesterday they spent the whole day at Seokjin's house, planning for it. They came back this morning. Jimin said he needs some time off to calm his nerves & everyone agreed.

But fuck!!
His nerves are running wild.

He can't even tie his shoelaces, his hands are shaking, thousands of thoughts running in mind.

"Let me do it."
Yoongi proceeds to tie it up sitting on his knees.

"I can do it." He protests.

"Jimin!! Asking for help doesn't make you weak."

Jimin falls silent. His system struggles to ask for help. He can't deny. But Yoongi's word feels like a brush of comfort.
Yeah maybe he can ask him.

Yoongi is already ready too. They will leave together. Yoongi will go with Jungkook to Red Spades security office.They needs to clean up the CCTV footages of the villa. Actually there should not be any trace that Jimin ever visited the place.

Jimin stands up. His pure black suit is heavy.
With the white shirt and jet black trousers he nearly looked devilish.
He didn't wear a tie. He needs to breath properly. He fears if something triggers him bad.
A watch to check the time.
Time is important today.

Yoongi gently caresses his cheek as they stand close to eachother,
"I don't know what particular words I should say to you now. But I want to say one thing."

Jimin looks at him expectantly.

"Come back Alive, Jimin. Alive in one piece. Understand?"

Something slightly breaks inside Jimin. He slightly nods.

Yoongi closes the distance between them, a gentle kiss on his lips, wrapping his hand arounds his waist to pull him a little closer, he could feel the little trembles in the man not from the kiss but from his own anxiety.
He knows the man needs this.
Jimin savours this. His nerves feels like they suddenly got calm down at this wave of warmth & comfort. His own hands travels to Yoongi nape of neck slightly craddling it. He savours each of his movement.

Until the next time.
In this life or another.

But his cold hands sends a shiver through Yoongi's spine. Yoongi understands the fear and the nervousness working in him.
They breaks the kiss, just looking at eachother.
Yoongi slightly brushes his cheeks again.
Suddenly Jimin's eyes fall on something on his neck.
The Pheonix pendant.

"You wore this today???"
"Yeah!!!"

If it was possible Yoongi would make Jimin wear it today but he knows Jimin will not allow it.
The pendant feels heavy to him, Yoongi understands.
The man needs to feel lighter today not heavy.

A little smile sparks on the man's face. Yoongi feels a little comforted to look at it.
If this makes the man feel good.

"We should leave." Jimin says
Jimin should go by his own, while Yoongi will leave for the day too. They hugs for one last time and heads towards their destination.

Towards their destiny.

Jimin is standing outside the door of Hye Ahn's Villa. He carefully contacted Red Spades to change some of the security staffs to the people whom he knows.