13. A spark of Jealousy

After figuring out the trail they goes to grab some lunch as they both were hungry & decides to have some lamb skewers.

As Jungkook digs into the food.
Yoongi asks, " So for how many years You know Jimin ??"
He asks in a casual way & checks if Jungkook gets any suspicion.

Jungkook is too much concentrated eating the food, eyebrows furrowed as if he didn't like the taste.

"Me? Oh it would be 10 or maybe 11." He speaks with mouth nearly stuffed with food.

"Oh that's a long time."

He nods his head.

" You guys always pick up on each other like that?" Yoongi asks smiling as he eats.

" Not everytime but whenever he is kind of in a bad mood he picks up on me."
& Jungkook has this big grin on his face.
"Actually for some years Jimin doesn't really talk much so whenever he picks up from I kind of feel good. "

"I see."

"He is a Nice guy." Jungkook says pretty casually without thinking much.
Yoongi was going to ask a bit more but Jungkook's cellphone vibrates.

"Oh!!! It's Jimin"

After talking over the phone he says,
" He asked us to go to apartment now."

"Okay let's go."

As they parks the bike the black SUV also reaches the place.
Jimin gets out of it.

He is looking like the angel of death or death himself.
Leather pants with leather jacket with some black ribbed knit tshirt it's what suits him the best or that's the Uniform of being Park Jimin.

"There is some suitcases in the back. Help me."
The man speaks with a serious face.
They takes out the suitcases together & heads to the apartment.
After putting those on the dinning table
Jimin opens them. They are guns, bullets, tear gases & other ammunitions.

"I have chose lighter guns cause I don't think we can take heavy ones with us. These are lighter also swift in action."

Yoongi & Jungkook nods their head in agreement.

"Yeah I checked the trail today. It won't be a problem for me to ride it but we can't make it too much heavy. Also it would take a bit time to reach the place needed." Yoongi speaks.

" Okay!!!" jimin says with a nod,
"Tomorrow we will have a trial & will execute it the day after it."

"So soon?" Jungkook asks confused.

" Yeah we can't take the risk to get caught. Wasting time increases the chance of getting caught.
We will check the small warehouse on the outskirts of the city in the evening today. So be prepared." Jimin states.

In the evening they gets into black SUV & heads towards to warehouse. Yoongi is seated in the backseat & jimin Jungkook in the front.
The ride was pretty much silent.

That's the moment!!!
Yoongi places a small voice recorder under the backseat of the car.
After some time they reach near the warehouse & park the car in a distance.
They get out of the car and walks casually. They spread out like just some locals walking on the street.
Nearly an hour they comes back near the car & hops in.

Jungkook excitedly says,
"I got a way. The windows at the back is pretty off guard."

"Also the backside have no security. Not much people are inside too. Maximum would be 15. I don't think it's a important warehouse." Yoongi says.