59. Everything

"& what if I agree now but deceive later?? I mean I take up the deal but attend the meeting too?" Jae Jun enquires with confusion.

Why he is doing this deal with him at all. Why he gives a fuck about who gets Lee Corporation. He has the fucking Hyowon by himself. Or it's Hyowon's trick to gobble up Lee Corporation this time?

The file for the deal is laying on the coffee table now. The clauses and the conditions doesn't mention anything about the exchange. It's written like a normal business deal.

"I don't think you think of me as a idiot." Seokjin shrugs as he takes a aimless walk around the living room,
not actually aimless but seems like it.

"That's why I am asking."

Seokjin stops in his tracks and looks at Jae Jun. Leaning onto the wall on his sides he speaks,
"I know you don't just want the factory you need the equipments available there, to make drugs."

"Yeah absolutely!!!"
"If you are thinking of playing such foolish games with me I willl hand you over a dump of ashes at the place of the factory."
His voice calm and cold. But his eyes are dark and unreadable to Jae Jun.

"What??? Like if I attend the meeting after taking the deal you will burn the factory down??Your own factory?" He asks in confusion.

Seokjin doesn't respond to it.

"Hyowon has spent millions of money for it. And you would be burning it down????" Jae Jun is in disbelief.

"After you sign the documents technically it belongs to you. So I actually don't mind burning it down. Also I can do anything to get the things I want..."
Jae Jun will be lying if he say he didn't get goosebumps by the end. He never knew Kim Seokjin has this persona too.

"Are you gonna sign it or...
I mean I am really busy and ...."

"We are doing this deal."
Jae Jun responses while taking the file up.

Finally.....
Seokjin tried to hide the smirk appear in on his face.

------

Emilia & Alessia have reached Yoongi's house along with the other two. On the way Jimin has given them the short description of the situation here. Alessia said she would be talking to Seo Min Young about it more.

Min Young is really glad to meet the women, not to mention specially Alessia.

"It's been a really long time." Alessia speaks as she takes Min Young for a hug. Min Young lets herself sink in.
"Yeah it is. How are you doing nowadays?"
"As usual. Nothing changed much."

Min Young gives her a nod.

"I know your world has changed to upside down."
Alessia speaks as she pulls away from her.
"This is Emilia, Emilia Marino."
Alessia introduces her and like after it they have some little conversations. The two women gets to their room to get freshen up.

Jimin leaves them there and returns to the villa along with Yoongi.
Somehow too much people is bothering him today. He said he will try to drop by the evening. But he doesn't know if he really wants to meet them today.
As they reached the villa and Yoongi was getting out of the car he notices Jimin still has his seat belt on.

"Where you are going now?" Yoongi asks with a concerned voice.
"I think I should go & meet Taehyung." He sighs.
Yoongi really doesn't want to leave him today but maybe being with Taehyung can make him feel good. But he also doesn't want him to go by himself. He needs to think quick.
"Okay then drop me by my office. By the way are you going to Hyowon main centre or?"
"Maybe Black Nebula."