60. Busan

As they gets a break Jimin goes to the washroom. The nausea getting to his head now. He throws water on his face, his breath getting heavy each moment. He tries to loose his tie a bit to get some air. Everything feels like choking him. But as he looks into the mirror for a moment he sees someone standing just behind him. His eyes, Jimin knows...
Before the man could take out his knife Jimin knocks him out in a kick.
He isn't killing people for joke. He knows people's eyes when they come for hunt.
But the man has skills too. He starts to move his knife swiftly which Jimin dodges. As Jimin takes a stride to get a hold on him, the man gets a hold on Jimin from behind. He tries to choke him. But Jimin punches him below his chest getting a groan from him. Just then someone hits the back of the man's head knocking him out and the man falls on the ground unconscious.

Kim Seokjin.

"Okay!!!that... was... sexy." Jimin says to Seokjin pointing at the man on ground with a slight laugh.

Seokjin can't resist the smile on his face.
Flattering is something he can't resist.
"Okay you are my favourite than your boyfriend."

This makes Jimin smile a bit more too. No one is actually bothered by what just happened. The most normal occurence in their lives probably.

"By the way thanks for saying I am your friend." As Jimin continues to wash his face a bit more.

"You are Taehyung's friend. Also now you are Yoongi's boyfriend. So obviously that makes you my friend. And we have become friends. Didn't we?" Seokjin says resting on the nearest wall beside the washbasins.

Jimin nods as he sighs. "Yeah we did." He goes to dry off his hands and Seokjin could see the worry clouding his face.

"Don't worry. Lee Jae Jun is not coming."
"What?? But why???" Jimin asks worriedly.

"He got something more interesting than this boring meetings." Seokjin says nonchalantly.
Jimin frowns at his words.
"You did something. What is it now????"

"The factory he wanted."
"What??? You know he will start producing drugs once....."
"But isn't he going to die?" Seokjin asks with an amused voice.

This makes Jimin stop saying what he was going to say.
Yeah he is going to die.

"Then why it should matter! Let the kid have some fun. Too many people want him dead."
Seokjin proceeds to look at himself in the mirror adjusting his suit.

"& the death you want, are you really sure of it?" Jimin asks, a hint challenge sounding in it.
Seokjin doesn't mind it. He likes Jimin's persona somehow.
"I am too much sure of it..." He replies looking straight into his eyes.
As he was leaving he said,
"I will be leaving now, by the way you really seem like a good friend. So hope we vibe more."
Jimin laughs as his response & with that Seokjin left.
Jimin also got out the washroom.
Who cares about the one laying in there. The pair just kept him at the furthest side. He isn't dead, just lost his consciousness.

It's probably the start just. After the voting Hye Ahn felt Jimin and her is standing nearly at equal points even if Jae Jun supports her. So she is angry. Cause if no one gets a wide majority it can't be the final decision then. Seokjin appearance helped Jimin a lot. Also all the stocks saved by Alessia in the names of the people works under her. Hyowon's support also.

Jimin takes a deep breath, stabilizing himself. No one here should know what happened just now.
But at the side of the corridor he found Yoongi's mom pacing in stress.
"What happened???" He asked her.
"Emilia!! Hye Ahn asked her to meet in her cabin."
"She went alone???" Jimin asks worriedly.
"No!! Alessia is with her. But still I don't trust her..." Her voice sounds too much worried.
Jimin understands the reason.
"Don't worrry. I will see."