62. Free Fall

(A/N: long Chapter ahead, actually longest chapter probably... I don't want to break it into pieces cause I want the readers to feel the emotions here in the flow so think It's of as a two chapters at one. Hope you don't get bored)

I am not mentioning any songs for listening but yeah you can choose the ones I already used also the chapter head-name.)

(Trigger warning: self harm, mention of blood, graphic, mature.)

(Also later part in the Chapter there is two characters povs Jimin and Yoongi, I will changing continuously to give the perspective so please read a bit carefully)

(Sigh.... Enjoy)

At Yoongi's apartment,

"You are fucking mad Jimin, fucking mad." Yoongi yells out.

"It's a perfect plan Yoongi." Jimin looks at him hands inside his pockets, voice stable, low & unmoved.

The two standing at some distance from each other.
Jimin can't show his own hands are shaky. He is on verge of breaking down under the anxiety & pressure.
It's an one time opportunity for him.
To get the fucking revenge.

"You can fucking die. It is not a perfect one. One slip & you can die." Yoongi yells again.
He is still disbelief hearing his plan.

"But I am prepared for it."

Yoongi scoffs.
"Prepared to die... You are prepared to die."

He walks up to him & holds him by his collars of his jacket.
"What fucking madness is this of yours???Tell me. Tell me now." He yells.

"My life is a madness Yoongi. I live in that madness.
I own this madness. This is what I am. I will not ask you to understand me. But just remember I won't stop. How much you ask me to. I will not. Even if you kill me I will not."
His voice cold, standing as if he is not affected by Yoongi's outburst. His eyes cold in anger. Yoongi could see the madness in it, the chaos in it.
Yoongi understands he is standing in the midst of his own Chaos. The Chaos that he owns. But he will not let him burn in it. The Chaos should burn Hye Ahn but not Jimin.
"It's something I lived for. I live for this. This is the only goal of my life. I am madness and I am more than happy to be it." Jimin's voice sounds so cold this time that it sends goosebumps to Yoongi.

"What if that kills me???"
Yoongi's eyes burning, voice cold.
Jimin's eyes gets wide in a fraction of second.
Breaking the facade into which he was hiding. He didn't expect him to say such things. He never expected this from him. Yoongi very much seem unbothered with things. But the words felt like a stab.

"Yoongi!!!!!"

"You just don't understand there is people around you who cares for you & you are hurting them!!!!!!!! Why you are so stubborn?????"

Jimin takes a deep breath, closing his eyes for a moment.
"Yoongi, I am doing this so that those people doesn't get hurt. Someone needs to take the step, the blow. You understand it well......"
Voice still cold trying to hide his emotions but it's gentle this time.

"We can do it together??? Why jumping in this shit alone Jimin???? I can help you too!!!!" Yoongi asks convincingly.

"Cause....
I don't want you get hurt...." He looks at Yoongi, eyes betraying him now showing his broken self.
"I have nearly lost everyone. I can't bear loosing another one anymore. I am enough broken. I can't bear it anymore."
He brushes his fingers through his hair trying to get a hold on himself.
He lowers his head, avoiding Yoongi's gaze,
"It's easier for me this way. It's easy for me to take this way.... It's easy to take risk on my own..."
He blurts out.