30. Moje More

After Jimin went inside his room, Yoongi came to his own room.
He was enraged. Sang Min, he just want to shoot him in the head. He runs his fingers through his hair holding onto them. He is frustrated.
He just lays down in the bed. Looking at the ceiling.

So his intuition was wrong?????

A hour passed. Yoongi tries to connect all the dots, everything that happened till now. Many things doesn't make any sense.

Should he really go back????
But his heart doesn't wants to.

You know what?? Fuck the heart.

Yoongi closes his eyes for some time. Suddenly he remembers the time when he called his mother.

She asked to meet Alessia Jung.

If her mother trusts her, then she should be a trustable person. But he Just want to confirm once again.
Its maybe morning in Korea. He calls his mother.

"Yeah Yoongi,
You okay??"

"Mom???? You asked me to meet Alessia Jung."

"Uh huh... You met her?"

"Is she trustable???"

"Umm.... Absolutely. But why????"

"I was thinking of meeting her tomorrow at the address you sent me."

"Ohh okay, sure. I will fix an appointment for you then."

"Okay. I will talk to you later."

He cuts the call abruptly. Now only she is the one Yoongi can trust cause her mother's intuition is never wrong. She never trusted wrong people in her life.

Yoongi just changes & lays down to get some sleep.

Next morning,

He wakes up early morning. He needs to do a lot of work. As he was gathering his stuffs from the study desks he remembers about the letters that the director gave.
He takes them out.

There is one which is dated much before.

"Dear Yoongi,
I think you already got the letter that dad wrote you. Yeah he is pretty emotional about it.

But I am writing this as an Alumni of this institution.
When I was younger. I stayed in Milan for some time. I can say couple of months. I learnt some Piano here.
Also a little secret but I proposed your dad here, at this conservatory, after I played him a piece of music.
That's why the place is so special. That's why Piano is so special to us.

So take care of it.
It's not just a place it's our memories.

Love,
Mom."

The letter was short but wholesome.

For last few days the responsibility of the conservatory felt like a burden to Yoongi. A responsibility that he really doesn't want to take at all. It felt like a pressure like a burden.
But after reading this the feeling of burden evaporated.

Now the conservatory is not a responsibility, rather a precious place. A place that holds memories of his mom & dad.
And he will protect the place at all costs.

A warmth seeps and settles into his bone relieving the ache of burden he was feeling. He takes out the second letter. It's written nearly 7 years ago. That means after his dad's death and when he went back to Korea again.

"Yoongi,

It's mom again.
I hope you are doing fine. Mom is always worried about you. I know you got to know about the gift which seems like a burden now. I know exactly why you don't play Piano anymore.