38. The Black Knight

Yoongi was sitting in his chair. The painkillers has worked now. It's now giving a relief.
Jungkook has texted him that he will be a little late but he will reach the hospital before 10pm.
The doctors came to check Jimin in between. His vitals are stable but still the danger is there until he wakes up.

Time passes.
Jungkook comes back around 9:30.
Yoongi dozed off for a moment, but he snapped his head up when he heard a little creak of chair.
Jungkook has come inside Jimin's cabin silently as if he doesn't want to disturb Jimin's sleep, now sitting beside Jimin. His head hanging low and his shoulders droopy.
He just sighs.

Yoongi walks up to him. Stands behind he puts a hand over his shoulders to assure him.
Jungkook looks at Yoongi. His eyes are sad in need of just some assurance that his brother will be okay.
"Don't worry Jimin will be okay. He is just sleeping for some time."
Yoongi could see Jungkook is anxious & worried but trying his best to hide those things.

"Let's eat something." Yoongi says to Jungkook. It's not like Yoongi is hungry but he asks for the sake of this boy cause maybe he himself will not eat anything.

"You go. I am not hungry." Jungkook says as he sighs again.

"When Jimin will wake up he will scold you again. Also you need a lot of energy to fight with this old man." He points at Jimin. "So lets go and eat."

Hearing the words Jungkook smiles fadely, Yoongi smile back to him too.

They goes to the cafeteria to grab something to eat.

"I think you should go home and take some rest too. I don't think last night was easy for you."
Yoongi says looking at Jungkook. It's evident that he is tired.
Jungkook gives a faint smile as he nods.

"What exactly happened last night, Jungkook?"
Yoongi asks.

"After dinner, me Soobin and Felix went to play video games at Soobin's apartment. We played two rounds probably. Then Han Seo called Felix asking if we are free. We were kinda bored by playing games so he asked us if we want to go to a club party."

"So you guys went?"

"Yeah we went out. Han Seo said it's not much people and it's mostly people inside our businesses whom Han Seo knew.
I called Jimin when I was going out. Generally he asks about where I am going and things. Sometimes he gives me warnings to not wander out so much. Also he is the one scolds me to stay at home so much sometimes.
He is weird. But he didn't lectured me yesterday. He said he was busy."

It's kind of embarrassing for Yoongi cause Jimin was with him at that time. Yoongi remembers when Jungkook called Jimin. Should he be guilty for that moment???
As he was the reason why Jimin didn't ask anything yesterday??
No that would be too much. Things just happened it's not like any of the three knew it's going to be that way.

He doesn't know if he should or shouldn't, but Yoongi speaks,
"Jimin was with me at that moment."

"Ohh!!"

Jungkook seems to be not much interested to know why & how they were working or something, he continues to speak again,
"We went to the club. It was nearly 1:30 maybe. So it's kinda empty. We couldn't find Han Seo or anyone whom we know so we called him. He wasn't picking up. We thought the party already ended though Soobin said things seems to be fishy. We ordered some drinks for ourselves and was waiting for Han Seo.
After some moments some people who seemed to be like in some gang came in the club. They approached us.
They started attacking us without any proper explanation. As we were fighting suddenly three of us started feeling dizzy.
Still we tried our best but our eyes were getting blurry and we couldn't fight anymore. Probably they spiked our drinks. Next we remember ourselves at the place where you guys came to save us."