11. Mission

That evening Yoongi receives a text. Not to mention he knows who send that.

Cafe Moonlight
Tomorrow morning
10:00 AM

He reaches the cafe. As usual the staff doesn't ask any questions and take him to the rooftop. Jimin is seated in that exact chair.
He goes straight & sits on the chair beside him

"Meeting me after quite some time. Missed me?" The voice asked from beside sarcastically glancing at him.

Yoongi huffs.
"So what's now!" Yoongi asks with a desparate voice.

"Quite excited.... I see"

Yoongi gives him a serious glare.
But then, Jimin speaks with a low but serious voice now,
"Now listen to me carefully. After two days we will leave for Hanoi. I asked Seokjin to manage in such a way that everyone thinks you are here in Seoul. Even if they cross checks it will be showing you are here. You have to take care of that too.
Only people very close to you & who can be trusted that they will not leak this information is allowed to know. It's really important that not a bit of suspicion is raised."

"Okay but why Hanoi?"

"The main warehouse of Jae Jun's drug cartel is set up in Hanoi."

" Isn't it in somewhere in Thailand?"

" No that's a misleading information he puts up in the intel so that whoever targets his warehouse falls in it.
The warehouse & operations are done from Hanoi."
After a pause Jimin speaks again,
"If that's somehow gets disrupted his drug cartel will suffer a big loss. I don't know if you know or not Jae Jun does business in advance."

"Meaning?"

"He takes the payment before he delivers consignment. No deal can be done without doing payment in advance."

"& how that's gonna benifit us?" Yoongi asks with some clear confusion.

"If he will be unable to deliver consignment within the stipulated time to his customers they will hunt him down. Cause that's drug business. You can't be late in that. A whole chain gets disrupted if one person creates some problem. If there is any issue they have to inform that atleast before one week."

" & What are we going to do?" Yoongi asks jokingly.
Cause it's Lee Jae Jun & speaking about his drug business which is the core of his strength is of no joke. Yoongi doesn't know what's this young man is plotting. But for now it sounds funny.

" We are going to destroy it." Jimin says calmly.

" We are destroying Lee Jae Jun's drug warehouse??? His main business???" Yoongi asks mockingly with a chuckle.

"Yoongi!!" Jimin gives a death glare. "If you are not confident enough about me or my plan you can leave. I will find someone else. But don't dare you think I am joking." He speaks with a low heavy voice & his eyes showing a hungry determination.

No this guy is really not joking.

Yoongi sighs. " Okay" says with a low voice.

" I will give you the details of that plan later. For now let's plan the things you have to do here.
Tomorrow you will leave your office and will go to nearest shopping mall. A member of your strategy team under Namjoon he can replace you for these days. Talk with Namjoon & Seokjin about it.
He is enough trustable too. So at the mall swap yourself with him, he will go to your apartment & stay there for the time being. I will pick you up from the mall from 9:30pm & we will straight leave for Busan. And be prepared all the things you need for the trip passport, things you need, medicines whatever. "