Delusional

The time reached 12:45 and the arena was now more packed than earlier, full to the brim with squealing fans. I was so glad that I had booked the front row VIP tickets. Despite the extra cost, it was worth it.
The crowd went even wilder the closer it got to 1pm, screaming for the band to come out, including Sarah who kept shouting "WHERE'S BILL?" repeatedly like a stuck record. I mean, I'd rather save my vocal cords I thought to myself. I kept staring at the clock towering over us, anxiously. The hands of the clock seemed to be moving in slow motion as if time were trying to play a trick on me, until suddenly the clock struck 1pm and the entire atmosphere changed completely...

The lights dimmed and everyone fell silent. For a moment I could see nothing at all as the entire arena was covered in pitch darkness... that was until the stage lit up, coloured lights flashing wildly, revealing the entire band standing there, Gustav, Tom, Georg, Bill, there in the flesh looking better than ever. Who needs vocal cords? I thought. The second I saw Toms face I screamed so loud I thought that I might pass out.

They introduced themselves, as if we didn't know who they were which made me laugh. "I LOVE YOU TOM!" I screamed like the painfully obvious fangirl that I was but what shocked me was the fact that he looked directly at me and smiled and I could have sworn that in that moment I died and went to heaven. He looked amazing, his dreadlocks were tied up in a ponytail, the top of them covered by his iconic black cap. He wore a baggy black t-shirt with a pair of baggy blue jeans and his lips glimmered in the light because of his iconic lip ring. They played their songs and throughout them Tom kept glancing in my direction. I thought that I was being delusional. I mean, he could have anyone in the crowd and he was choosing to look at me? I knew I was being ridiculous but a part of me hoped it wasn't just some stupid fantasy.

The band sang and the next part was Tom's guitar solo. He walked over to the side of the stage, near where I was stood and began to play the guitar, his fingers moving skilfully along the strings, his head tilted back and his lips slightly parted as he became one with the music. Then he did his signature move. He placed the guitar in front of him and began to thrust into it, a smirk spread across his face as the girls in the audience went crazy. You could tell he loved the attention.

He thrusted a couple more times and then he turned and looked into my eyes and this time I knew I wasn't making it up. I could tell as I was at the very front and he was staring directly at me. "OH MY GOD HE IS TOTALLY CHECKING YOU OUT!" Sarah screamed beside me, which gave me the confirmation that I needed for my delusional fantasies. "YOU THINK SO?" I shouted back as the band began to sing their final song. "YES! IF BILL LOOKED AT ME LIKE THAT I THINK ID DIE ON THE SPOT" she yelled, watching as Bill sang. His voice was angelic, just like he was.

 His voice was angelic, just like he was