I Want You

After a while we finished playing board games and said goodbye to the members of the band, then Tom and I headed back to our hotel room. When we got into the room I sat down on the bed and asked him the question that I had been dreading...

"How long will I be staying here?." I didn't want to leave at all, it was a dream come true but I did have to get back to my own life eventually and I knew he wouldn't be here for much longer. "You can stay forever if you'd like" he said to me, looking me up and down from my eyes to my lips with those piercing brown eyes and I knew that I would take that offer in a heartbeat if I could. "I would like that very much, Tom Kaulitz" I smiled at him and he smiled back after hearing me say his name.

We talked for a while and then leaned into me giving me a soft kiss. "I have to go back to Germany with the band for a few weeks soon to finish our tour" he said, looking at me as he scanned my face searching for answers. "Well...don't forget about me, rockstar" I replied, disappointed yet trying to hide the way that I truly felt although I knew that he could see right through me. He looked at me as if I were his own prized possession and the look in his eyes told me that he would never forget me. "I'm going to shower." I said, giving him another kiss and heading toward the bathroom. I knew that his eyes were following me from behind, checking my ass out and hey, I wasn't complaining.

 I knew that his eyes were following me from behind, checking my ass out and hey, I wasn't complaining