The Game

Tom bought us unlimited tickets for any ride at the fair along with unlimited food passes. It was a private fair filled with different low level celebrities so no fans recognised him there meaning we could have a peaceful day together. "I'm going to get some popcorn, are you coming?" I asked him. "No, I'll just wait here for you" he said smiling, yet I could tell that something was bothering him. Before I could ask him what was wrong he surprised me by pulling me in for a kiss.

The queue for popcorn was extremely long but it smelt so sweet and buttery, I couldn't resist. I finally reached the front of the queue and ordered a large popcorn - I might as well if we have unlimited food passes I thought and when I left the stall I searched for Tom but I couldn't see him anywhere. I walked further into the fair and I spotted him, talking to a girl who I could tell wasn't "just a friend" in case he tried to pull that excuse on me. He had his head so close to hers that their hair was brushing and he was whispering something in her ear and she was giggling along with what he was saying. I was furious.

I walked over to them and said "Hey!" so loud that they both jumped, startled. "Fuck you Tom" I said, throwing the entire popcorn tub over both of their heads until they were covered in sticky butter. "YOU BITCH!" the girl screamed, running at me with her fist out. I simply grabbed her fist and elbowed her in the stomach until she keeled over, then I punched her in her face until she fell to the ground, holding her nose which was now a gushing fountain of blood. Tom was in shock. He stared at me and I couldn't tell what he was thinking. I stormed off, not knowing where I was going but I needed time to recollect my thoughts. "Y/N COME BACK!" he shouted after me, but I kept walking and didn't dare look back. What a fucking player.

 What a fucking player