Sacrificing For Love

As time progressed it grew nearer and nearer to 6pm which was when we would have to leave for the airport. "I should probably go" Sarah said eventually, her eyes welling up with tears. We held each other tightly and I started to cry again, after all we had been friends before we could even walk properly. Was I making a mistake? "Don't cry, everything is going to be alright, I promise" Tom reassured us, walking over and kissing me on my forehead. "In fact, she can visit anytime". He winked at Bill who I hadn't noticed was stood looking shady in the corner. We all turned to face him. He had his hands behind his back and he edged closer towards us as though he were a drug dealer about to show us his new product. "Or maybe you can visit... right now" he said, producing a plane ticket from behind his back. We both screamed in excitement, jumping up and down like two big kids. That's when Sarah grabbed Bills face and kissed him right on the lips. Tom and I looked at each other, our mouths open wide in shock.

Even Sarah couldn't believe what she had done as she pulled away from him. She was about to say something, presumably apologise for her reaction before she was silenced as Bill pulled her back in which lead to them having an extensive make-out right in front of us. "You know what... I think we're just gonna go" Tom said, after what felt like a century and we both headed into my bedroom laughing uncontrollably. "Well, that was fast" I said as we sat down on my bed. "You can't tell me that they aren't meant to be" Tom said, which was true - in fact all they had done the entire day was flirt and huddle up together on the couch discussing "beauty tips".

He started to run his fingers through my hair, tucking two strands behind my ear. The smile that had been on his face seemed to melt away. "You're honestly going to leave everything behind for... me?" he asked me, a sudden look of concern on his face. "Tom, you know that I would do anything for you" I said. "Anything?" he asked, a smirk creeping up the side of his face. I whispered back "anything". He began to take his clothes off, maintaining eye contact until he was in nothing but his boxer shorts. "How about you come and prove it?" he said in a cocky voice as he parted his legs slightly, revealing his bulge. I climbed on top of him and I can most definitely confirm that I ended up proving myself right.

 I climbed on top of him and I can most definitely confirm that I ended up proving myself right