Tell Me I'm Yours

"OH MY GOD! IS SHE BREATHING?" I opened my eyes slowly. Everything was blurred and my head felt dizzy. I must have been dreaming I thought to myself, but why did I feel so weird? "SHES WAKING UP" I heard a voice, which sounded familiar. I opened my eyes fully, blurred figures stood over me and I focused my eyes. The entire Tokio Hotel band were stood over me staring.

Everything came rushing back to me and I realised that I wasn't dreaming at all. "W-What happened?" I asked, sitting up, still in shock. "You fainted." Gustav said, placing his hand on my head and feeling my temperature. "Oh my god!" I sat up, flushed and embarrassed. Something like this happens to me and of course I had to fuck it up somehow. "Hey, don't worry... wait I never got your name?" Tom said smirking. "It's Y/N, whats yours?" I replied, joking around with him. "Y/N" Tom repeated, letting the syllables roll off his tongue slowly, his accent accentuating the letters of my name in a sexy way. "Y/N Kaulitz sounds good doesn't it?" he asked, turning to face Bill. Bill laughed, "Goodness Tom, you are such a flirt" he said, looking over at me and rolling his eyes at what his brother had just said.

Tom pulled me up off the floor gently and made me sit down on a chair. "Shit, I need to call my friend" I exclaimed, grabbing my flip phone out of my bag and dialling Sarah's number. I dialled her once and got no answer. I dialled again, and again and again. "She's not answering" I said panicking. "So first of all you faint and then you expect me to let you make your way home by yourself?" Tom laughed, holding my hand and taking me off the chair and leading me over to him.

He sat down on the couch that was in the room and pulled me beside him, until our legs were pressed together and mine began to shake due to nervousness. "Are you feeling any better?" he asked, handing me yet another bottle of water. He then placed his hand on my leg to try and stop it from shaking. "Yes, I feel so much better now that I'm with you" I said, and I cringed at myself for being so corny. It had the opposite effect on him though. He smiled and interlinked his fingers between mine and I felt as though I would faint again right then and there.

 He smiled and interlinked his fingers between mine and I felt as though I would faint again right then and there