Fly Away

As we reached the airport, a huge crowd of fans alongside paparazzi surrounded the car which prevented us from getting out. Camera lights flashed through the windows, practically blinding us as we tried to formulate an escape plan. Luckily, Tom had hired security guards to meet us at the airport who managed to slightly clear the area and we all ran out of the car, dragging our suitcases behind us. Our flight was due 45 minutes after our arrival but of course Tom decided that he wanted to buy an entire family sized pizza right before our flight which then gave us 5 minutes to run to our terminal, barely making it as the plane was about to depart.

We all walked up the plane steps which wasn't practical as we were still trying to catch our breath from running. It was first class but not like any first class I had ever encountered. This was the epitome of luxury. It was clearly a private plane, hired especially for them as we were the only ones on it. Rather than seat compartments the plane had multiple rooms including: bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, a kitchen and a room that they called the "honeymoon suite". With the eyebrow raise alongside an enticing smirk that Tom gave me I assumed that was where we would be sleeping together.

Eventually, Sarah and Bill ran off giggling into one of the bedrooms and Tom and I entered the honeymoon suite which was more beautiful than I could have possibly imagined. The bed was a crimson red colour, shaped like a heart with a huge open window in front of it which revealed the moving blue sky with mountains of fluffy white clouds. There was also a door that lead to an en-suite bathroom which had a marbled bath with 24 carat golden taps which were framed by a statue of a cherub. It would occasionally shoot a fountain of water out of its carved lips. Everything was so perfect. We spent the entire night feasting on expensive delicacies and watching romantic comedies until we fell asleep peacefully in each others arms.

The next morning, the entire atmosphere changed. I awoke and had to run straight to the bathroom as I suddenly felt extremely nauseous. I started throwing up frantically and after a few minutes everyone came in, surrounding me whilst my head was buried in the toilet seat. "Do you mind?" I asked, feeling embarrassed, I had to admit it wasn't exactly a pretty sight. I assumed it was from the massive feast that Tom and I had indulged in the night before, probably just an upset stomach, although I wasn't too sure... "You did mention that you missed your period" Sarah declared loudly which made everyone start freaking out. "SARAH!" I shouted in disbelief. "You know what? EVERYONE JUST GET OUT!". It may have come across as harsh but I had dealt with enough stress along with moving to a new country and now I had a completely different problem on my plate. I convinced myself that it was nothing to worry about, although my body said otherwise.

 I convinced myself that it was nothing to worry about, although my body said otherwise