Tears Are Not Enough

He started to pack his bags. I hadn't said a single word to him since he had told me the news. It's not as if I didn't want to speak to him, I just couldn't find the right words to say. I was waiting for him to tell me it was all a prank that the band were playing on me, waiting for him pull out a ticket for me from behind his back and tell me he couldn't live without me, waiting, waiting, waiting...
I needed something to at least put my mind at ease, but the room stayed silent and I stayed heart broken.

Once he had finished packing his bags he walked up to me. I was still lay on the bed in shock, trying my best not to let the tears spill from my eyes and show my vulnerability. He put his bags down and got in the bed beside me and held me tightly. That's when I couldn't take it anymore. I let the tears fall silently, solitary bullets falling down my face and into the pillow I was lay down on. He wiped my tears and let me cry as he continued to hold me and kiss my forehead, telling me that everything would be okay. The reason I was crying is because I felt as though I would never see him again. I thought back to the tour girl situation and I started to believe that I was right about everything. That he would move on and do this again with some other fan who believed she was lucky at his next show in Germany.

Eventually, the band all came into our hotel room and said goodbye to me. Bill gave me a long hug and said "You are the best friend I have ever had" which made me break down and start crying hysterically. We all group hugged and they left the room whilst Tom stayed behind with me. "Goodbye Y/N, hopefully I will see you some time in the future" he said, walking over to me and holding me in his strong arms. His own eyes started to water and I couldn't stop the tears from flowing as he pressed his lips against mine.

Suddenly, he started to kiss me more passionately, our tears mixing together as our tongues explored each others mouths. He pushed me gently against the wall as he knew I was still fragile and he started to put his hand down my pants, his fingers entering the waistband of my panties. Suddenly we heard a voice from outside and we realised that the door had been wide open. "We have to leave now" said the voice calmly. It was his assistant and she stood there expressionless as if it was a common occurrence for her. She walked away and we both giggled, embarrassed. "I'm going to miss you, Y/N" he said, giving me one last final hug. "I'll miss you more than you know" I said, holding him tightly, not wanting to let him go. "This hotel room will be payed off as long as you decide to stay" he said winking at me and I thanked him before he shut the door and my whole world fell apart. I dropped back down onto the bed and didn't stop crying for hours until I fell into a deep, sorrowful sleep.

 I dropped back down onto the bed and didn't stop crying for hours until I fell into a deep, sorrowful sleep