The Perfect Start

We landed in Germany two hours after the bathroom incident. Tom and Bill were wearing thick black hoodies and sunglasses with stars imprinted on the sides to disguise themselves, although the sun was blazing hot. I was nervous but I didn't want to show it although everyone could tell due to my vigorous shaking. Tom pulled me close to him and whispered "Everything is going to be alright" and Sarah held my hand tight the entire walk to the pharmacy. It wasn't exactly the best start to my new life but we had to pick up a pregnancy test, I needed to be sure. I couldn't be a mother yet and I didn't know how Tom could possibly be a father, he was always busy with tours and the band, we just weren't ready.

I braced myself as we reached the door. Tom squeezed my hand tight, reassuring me and I took a deep breath and walked inside. I felt nauseous again, the lights were too bright flashing in my face alongside the sun beaming through the window panes and I suddenly felt faint. "Geht es dir gut? the cashier said in German, walking over to me with a concerned look on her face which made me feel uneasy. Did I really look that bad? "English?" I asked her, in between heavy breaths. The room had began to spin and she helped me to sit down. Everyone ran in, sitting down beside me whilst Tom held my head up to stop it from falling onto my shoulders. Sweat beads were pouring down my face and my breath was getting shallow, I felt as though I were fighting to stay awake then suddenly, everything went dark...

I woke up and had no recollection of anything. My eyes adjusted to my surroundings. I was in a cold room, that seemed all too perfect. Everything was cream white and in pristine condition, not a speck of dirt could be identified. A woman walked over to me, a mask covering the bottom half of her face. She had a white uniform on and a stethoscope around her neck like a coiled snake. I lifted my head up off the pillow to see Tom, Bill and Sarah sitting surrounding me in a circle, looking worried. "You're finally awake" Tom said, placing his hand over mine. I realised that I was in a hospital. Could this day possibly get any worse?

 Could this day possibly get any worse?