Lust On Fire

We headed up the imperial staircase. I was so out of it. I couldn't help but admire each tiny detail as we walked, suddenly mesmerised by everything. I could hear music coming from upstairs and I heard each and every instrument. Tom turned around to look at me as he was leading me by the hand and I swear he looked like an angel. I ran my hands across him feeling his smooth skin, running my fingers through his perfectly sculpted dreads.

He held my face in his hands and kissed me as he walked backwards up the stairs , then he picked me up and carried me as we continued to make out until suddenly we heard a noise from downstairs. Bill was stood there with his hands on his hips at the bottom of the stairs. "What are you guys doing?" he asked, his eyes bright red as he stared up at us in genuine confusion. "Walking...?" Tom said, as if it was completely normal. "You do know that you're on the third step, right?" he said. It had felt as though we had been walking forever and when I looked down I could not stop giggling, followed by Tom, then Bill until we were all stood there laughing at the top of our lungs like lunatics.

Sarah, Gustav and Georg all walked in shortly after, staring at us as we practically died gasping for air. "Are you guys... alright?" Gustav asked, looking back and forth at all of us as though he were trying to figure out a puzzle. "Yes. Perfectly fine" I said before bursting out laughing again. "We're just gonna... go" they said, backing away slowly into the living room and occasionally looking back at us as if we had lost our minds. I mean we were stoned out of our faces.

Eventually, we all sobered up after eating a few pizzas bigger than our own heads. Tom and I finally managed to make it up the stairs and we headed in the shower together before bed. As we stepped into the hot steaming shower I lathered up my entire body with soap as he stood leaning against the glass watching. I pulled him in closer to me and I rubbed the rest of the soap from my hands down his chest, across his stomach and began to stroke along his dick until it was fully covered then moved down to his legs.

When I came back up he pressed me against the dripping wet shower wall, kissing me passionately. He had his hands through my hair and he wrapped it around his hands into a ponytail, forcing my head to tilt upwards as he dived in planting kisses along my neck. He turned my body around until I was facing the tiles of the shower and then he shoved his dick inside of me, his hands around my neck holding my head up as he pounded me from behind. As I got louder he moved his hands upwards, covering my mouth. I could feel his hair brushing against my shoulders as he continued to thrust harder and I felt my entire body quiver. "Fuck Y/N" he moaned as he pulled out and released his load all over my ass.

 "Fuck Y/N" he moaned as he pulled out and released his load all over my ass