Give Me All Of You

I left the bathroom door slightly open and took my clothes off and got into the steaming hot shower. I suddenly heard footsteps and the bathroom door creaked. He was in the bathroom, his shadow visible through the glass and I could see his clothes falling to the ground as he took them off and then stepped into the shower behind me. I instantly looked down in shock. I didn't mean to stare but it was so big and he wasn't even hard. He also had such perfect abs. I had seen them on pictures but they looked even better in person, with the water dripping down them towards his throbbing dick. His eyes searched my body and suddenly it began to grow even bigger, it had to be at least 7 inches now.

He dived in and kissed me, biting my lips aggressively, his lip ring tapping against my lips, sending shivers throughout my body. He reached down and grabbed my ass, my boobs pressed hard against his chest. He smacked my ass and gripped it harder, pushing me back against the shower wall. We made out, tongues swirling, water dripping down our bodies, into our hair and down our lips as my hands explored him all over. He hit the shower off with his hand and picked me up effortlessly and carried me to the king sized bed.

He threw me down on to the bed, soaking wet and dripping with water and he spread open my legs, proceeding to put his face between them and slide his tongue up and down my pussy and around my clit. "FUCK." I moaned, grasping his dreadlocks hard, pushing his head further in as my thighs locked around his face. He slowly stuck two fingers inside of me, licking and fingering me simultaneously until I almost climaxed. Right before I was about to climax he stopped which made me desperate and he rubbed the tip of his dick up and down my pussy, smirking like the tease he was. "Please, Tom". I begged him, and that was all he needed.

He shoved his entire dick inside of me and I gasped. It was so big, I swear I could feel it inside of my stomach. "Oh my god!". I moaned, digging my nails into his back. I wrapped my legs around him and he pounded me even harder until it was so deep my back arched beneath me. He groaned as he thrusted and he sounded so hot. "Fuck Y/N, you feel so good." he moaned into my ear, with his sexy accent, flipping me over into doggy style with ease. He pushed my back down and forced me to arch and then shoved his dick back into me. I was so wet that it slid back in instantly.

He began pounding me mercilessly as I screamed with pleasure beneath him. He slapped my ass and thrusted one last time as we both climaxed together. "Shit, did you just cum in me?" I asked him, shocked. "SCHEIßE!" he shouted, which I learnt meant Fuck! in German. "I'm sorry, it felt so good I forgot. Shit, shit, shit! Come, we'll go and buy a Plan B." he said panicked, throwing his clothes on in a hurry. I got dressed as fast as I could and we headed out of the hotel.

 I got dressed as fast as I could and we headed out of the hotel