Masquerade

I showered and then changed into a short black mini skirt and a black cropped top with some black heels to match. Wearing all black had become a common thing for me. Tom sent a stylist in to do my hair and makeup and he also showered and got ready for the party. He was wearing his usual outfit style, a baggy t shirt, a cap and a pair of baggy black pants yet he managed to pull it off as always.

It was 11pm and we all met in the hallway, except for Georg and Bill who were late by 10 minutes as Bill was busy hair-spraying strands of his hair to stay in place and Georg was alongside him, combing his own long hair into its usual style. Tom and Gustav sighed and told them that they were predictable and then we all entered another hotel room.

This was a much bigger room than ours, which was surprising seeing as our room was massive. There were some girls there which made me jealous yet I hid it because I didn't want to seem like I cared even though I did... a lot. There were also a few guys, celebrities from other bands, but I wasn't interested in them at all, the only person I cared about was Tom and I had been loyal to him ever since I had first saw him on TV. Tom had his arm around my waist protectively, holding me close to him. "I'll go and get you a drink" he said, leaving me alone with Bill as the other guys had walked away and left us too.

Gustav was sat in the corner, not bothering to socialise with anyone and Georg was letting a girl run her fingers through his hair that he spent hours combing. Bill and I laughed at this scene and we went and sat down on the couch in the corner. "Tom really likes you, you know?" Bill whispered, his accent visible through his English speaking. "Really?" I questioned, leaning in to hear more. "Yes, honestly he would not stop talking about you during the show breaks. I mean sure he does have his moments with the girls but I can tell he's star struck over you Y/N" he said, smiling at me. I couldn't help but smile back. He looked so perfect. His hair was spiky, black with streaks of white running through it. His eyes were accentuated by thick black eyeshadow, making the brown colour more visible. His piercings matched his face so perfectly, and they glimmered in the party lights. I didn't like Bill in a romantic way like I did with Tom but I was always amazed at how beautiful he was.

Suddenly, I heard a voice above me. It was Tom. and he had returned with a few drinks. "Here you go" he said passing me a cocktail. "Thanks" I said, as he squashed himself in-between me and Bill. I took a sip and almost spat it back out. "Oh my god, I didn't expect it to be that strong!" I laughed, swallowing it and grimacing. "Tom always adds an extra shot or two into our drinks, he thinks he's so funny until we're all on the floor drunk out of our faces an hour later" Bill says, frowning and hitting Toms arm playfully.

 "Tom always adds an extra shot or two into our drinks, he thinks he's so funny until we're all on the floor drunk out of our faces an hour later" Bill says, frowning and hitting Toms arm playfully