Heaven On Earth

We arrived at our destination after a long car drive. I looked out of the window and saw the biggest fun fair I had ever lay my eyes on, full to the brim with rides. I stepped out of the car, mesmerised by the flashing lights, the food stalls, the huge wheel spinning in the air. The smell of cotton candy and sweet popcorn filled the air and I smiled, getting flashbacks of childhood memories. Just as I was about to walk in further with Tom, my phone began to ring. "Hang on, I'm just going to take this call" I said smiling at Tom and walking away. He nodded understanding, yet I saw a hint of jealously in his eyes as if he thought it was someone that it wasn't. I picked up the phone, It was Sarah.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU" she screamed down the phone at the top of her lungs. I could hear her doing that pacing thing she did when she was stressed, walking up and down, stomping her feet. "I HAVE CALLED YOU OVER 100 TIMES, YOU JUST DISAPPEARED ON ME. I WAS ABOUT TO CALL THE POLICE" she continued, stopping to take a deep breath. "Sarah.. listen" I said. "What could possibly be so interesting that you would disappear like that?" she mumbled, listening yet still annoyed at me. "TOM KAULITZ PULLED ME BACKSTAGE AND I MET TOKIO HOTEL AND I FAINTED AND THEY TOOK CARE OF ME AND TOOK ME TO THEIR HOTEL AND WE PARTIED AND I STAYED WITH TOM AND NOW IM OUT WITH HIM AT A FAIR" I blurted out, all in one sentence, and began gasping for air. "YOU'RE LYING!" she screamed down the phone.

Suddenly, I heard a laugh behind me and realised it was Tom and I was embarrassed, wondering how much he had heard me say. He hugged me from behind, putting his hands around my waist and pulled me into his body which gave me intense butterflies. He grabbed the phone off me and said "Hey, It's Sarah right?" and he began to laugh so I figured she had the insane reaction I knew she would. She was so loud that I could hear her through the phone pressed against his ear. "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!" They finished their conversation, which was hardly a conversation and more like Sarah just screaming down the phone excitedly and then we headed into the fair. She kept texting me and the light on my phone flashed with every message. "Update me bitch!" "Have you kissed yet?" "WHERE IS BILL?" I laughed and shut my phone off.

 "Update me bitch!" "Have you kissed yet?" "WHERE IS BILL?" I laughed and shut my phone off