Desire

I braced myself, expecting the worst as the nurse walked over to me. She was aggressively scribbling notes on a clipboard which made me feel more nervous than I already was. After what felt like forever she looked up at me. "The good news is that you're not pregnant" she said in a strong German accent as she continued scribbling. "The bad news is that you have severe food poisoning". I sighed, relieved which made her look at me in confusion. "You do understand what bad news means, don't you?" she asked, a sudden serious expression on her face. I nodded silently, trying to prevent a smirk from creeping up my face. I preferred having food poisoning over having to birth a whole baby in the next 9 months. "You can go home, just make sure you stay hydrated and you should feel better within the next 24 hours".

We left the hospital, Tom and Sarah interlinking their arms through mine on each side whilst Bill interlinked Sarah's arm. "So, are you two like a thing now, or...?" I asked them and they both started to blush which gave me the answer that I needed "N-No...Maybe?" Sarah stuttered, looking at Bill for guidance. "Well, the noises last night say otherwise" Tom said which made us all burst out laughing. Their house wasn't a far walk from the hospital so we arrived shortly after and the second we stepped through the gates my jaw dropped instantly alongside Sarah's.

It was a huge mansion with a pool outside of it, with two people inside swimming laps. "GUSTAV, GEORG!" I shouted, running over to the poolside. They both climbed out, dripping wet and gave me a massive hug which resulted in my entire outfit becoming soaked. "You know what? Fuck it!" I screamed before cannon balling into the pool, fully clothed. I mean the nurse did say I should stay hydrated, what did I have to lose? Tom laughed and jumped in after me, alongside Sarah and Bill.

Eventually, we all discarded of our wet clothes and skinny dipped together and I couldn't help my eyes from searching up and down Toms defined body. He was also doing the same to me from the opposite side of the pool as he smoked a joint with Bill. I swam over to them and Tom handed it to me and I took a few puffs. We kept passing it back and forth until it was finished and I realised how stoned I was. He moved closer to me in the water and whispered in my ear "How about I take you for a bedroom tour?". Luckily, Gustav and Georg had bought a few towels so Tom and I wrapped ourselves up in the same towel and headed into the house. He couldn't seem to keep his hands off me as we walked and honestly, I didn't want him to stop.

 He couldn't seem to keep his hands off me as we walked and honestly, I didn't want him to stop