Message Recieved

I awoke the next day and I wished that I hadn't. Everything came rushing back to me. I felt motionless. Getting out of bed and facing reality felt like the last thing that I wanted to do. Suddenly, I started to panic. I realised that I didn't have any way to contact Tom. If I were to see him again how would it have been possible unless I booked another Tokio Hotel concert and prayed that he recognised me which wasn't likely. I switched my phone on in a hurry and that's when I saw a message notification on the screen. I opened the message and the contact was named "Tom :)". I let out a sigh of relief and read the message, it said "Hey Y/N! I have reached Germany now safe and sound. I miss u, can't stop thinkin about u.. ;)". I smiled, and then texted back instantly. "Hey you, how did you manage to get your contact on my phone? You're so sneaky, lol. I miss you <3" I felt more alive and I sat up in the bed and stared out of the window. The sky suddenly seemed so much brighter.

Shortly after, I texted Tom that I was leaving the hotel to go home and he sent a suitcase and some black roses to the room. The roses had a note attached to them that said "Forever and always, Love Tom". I packed the clothes that Tom had bought for me from the walk in closet and then headed out of the door. I knew that he said that I could stay at the hotel as long as I wanted to but I felt as if it were time for me to go back to my own life until we were reunited somehow. I couldn't live a fantasy forever. He had sent the same limo that we had ridden to the fair back to the hotel to bring me home and I relived our memories as I sipped the complimentary champagne.

I closed my eyes for a while and realised that I must have fallen asleep as when I opened my eyes again I had arrived home. Sarah was stood outside waving at me and I ran out and gave her the biggest hug. "Tell me EVERYTHING!" she screamed, dragging me toward my own house with excitement. I told her the entire story, which was a rollercoaster of emotions. She was going insane. Every few seconds into the story she would jump up and have to sit back down and compose herself which was a reasonable fan reaction to someone having the experience that I had with Tokio Hotel. Remembering Tom leaving made me start crying again and she reassured me that I would see him again soon but I wasn't so sure...

 Remembering Tom leaving made me start crying again and she reassured me that I would see him again soon but I wasn't so sure