Am I A Star Yet?

"We're here!" the band exclaimed, pointing out the window at the most beautiful building I had ever seen in my life. "Where are we?" I asked Bill as we walked out of the aisle and out of the door. "Only the best hotel in the world girl!" he shouted, clasping his hands together excitedly. It was a huge slick black building that seemed to reach the sky, with multiple floors that went further than my eyes could see. The people walking in and out of it looked expensive and I assumed they were lower class celebrities. I hadn't bothered to ask where we were going on the way as going anywhere with Tokio Hotel would be considered a blessing.

"How many rooms did you book?" Georg asked their assistant who stood outside of the tour bus. She had blonde hair gelled back in a slick back bun, and she wore a thin pair of glasses, that were perched over her nose. She had on a grey suit with a grey paper skirt to match, everything from her head to her toes in pristine condition. Even the tablet in her hand was extremely clean and she scrolled through it, stabbing at the screen with her pink painted finger nails. "I booked four earlier on as your little guest here was unexpected" she said, raising her glasses and looking at Tom in a way that said "This is your fault". "I'm sorry Angela" he said laughing and the band rolled their eyes at him. "Well she is gorgeous, I'm not surprised you couldn't resist." Bill said, winking at me and I swear my face must have turned the brightest red.

The band all turned to face me. "Well, I guess she will have to share with one of us." Gustav said, his eyes wondering up and down my skirt. "Who do you choose Y/N?" Bill shouted in a game show host voice, making me laugh. Before I could even say a word, Tom grabbed my hand protectively and said "Do you even have to think about this?" and smirked at me, his brown eyes searching my face. "Of course I choose you Tom" I said, brushing my hand across his arm flirtatiously. "OUCH!" Bill said, pretending to clutch his heart in pain. "No offence guys" I said laughing at his dramatic act.

 "No offence guys" I said laughing at his dramatic act