The Mask

Halloween had arrived and Sarah had decided to throw a huge party at her house as per usual. She was known for her parties as her house was practically a mansion, the perfect place for a halloween bash. We went shopping and had to buy carts full of decorations to cover the whole place. By the time we were finished it was a literal haunted house, covered from head to toe in orange and black tinsel with an entire statue series of infamous horror movie characters lined up outside, they were so realistic I swear I had to keep feeling them to make sure they weren't real. We looked back and admired our work with pride. It was 5pm and the party was due to start at 7pm so we decided to get changed into our costumes. We had both decided to dress as sexy demons. I had on an entire black costume which consisted of a black glittery dress, so short that it kept riding up my thighs, a black pair of devil horns, black knee high boots, a pair of fishnets and a smokey eyed makeup look to finish. Sarah had the exact same costume on as me, except hers was in all red.

It was now 7pm and multiple guests had already arrived, including Jason who had dressed up as the Ghost face killer. He had bought a voice changer with him and thought it was funny to keep sneaking up behind me and saying "What's your favourite scary movie? then proceeding to quote multiple lines from the Scream movie series. The place was now packed full to the brim with people in costumes. Drinks were being poured and a lot of people were already drunk out of their faces including Sarah who had climbed up on her kitchen countertop and was using it as a stage, pretending she was a stripper. Guys were laughing at her, throwing dollar bills and shouting at her to "Take some clothes off!" and I had to pull her down and lead her up the stairs before she did something that she would regret.

Eventually we headed back down the stairs and I felt an arm pull me into the bathroom. They locked the door behind them and I screamed before I realised that it was just Jason trying to scare me. It was completely dark in the bathroom but I could see his costume dragging across the floor, the fake knife prop in his hand glimmering in the darkness. "What are you doing?" I asked him as he stepped closer to me, the ghost face mask barely visible over his face as I couldn't see much in the pitch black. "Let's play a game" he said, using the voice changer. "Stop trying to scare me, it's not working" I laughed before he lifted the mask up slightly and kissed me. I kissed him back, feeling something against my lip and I pulled him away confused. "What's on your li-" I started before he silenced me, continuing to kiss me until we both had to gasp for air. "Wait" I paused for a moment as I could see something glinting on his lip. I felt around in the darkness and ran my finger across it and it felt like metal. "TOM?" He pulled the mask off his face. "Hey Y/N".

 "Hey Y/N"