Heart In Pieces

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked him, pushing him away from me in shock. I wanted to scream. I couldn't believe he had the audacity to just show up out of nowhere after ghosting me and then tricking me into kissing him as well? I was furious. I had to take a deep breath and compose myself. I felt a range of mixed emotions towards him, part of me felt betrayed but another part of me felt those same feelings from when he had first taken my hand and lead me backstage. How could I stay mad at him? He was Tom Kaulitz after all.

I stood there in silence, folding my arms over my chest. I was frustrated with him for playing with my emotions again. I wanted answers. I wanted to get angry and scream at the top of my lungs but I couldn't. "It's always been you Y/N. Why would I be here if I didn't care about you?" he said which slightly reassured me. My thoughts began to race. There were so many questions that I wanted to ask him. How did he even end up at Sarah's party in the first place? It was all so confusing. I promised myself that if I ever saw him again I wouldn't fall for his deception and lies but when he leaned in to kiss me again I found myself kissing him back. I couldn't help myself, he was irresistible and hey people can change, right?

Suddenly, the bathroom door burst open and Jason was stood in the doorway. Fuck.
"Wait, I can expl-" I started before he balled his hand up into a fist and punched Tom straight in his mouth. "Keep your fucking lips off my girlfriend!" he shouted, shoving his way past me into the bathroom. I was surprised that he had still referred to me as his girlfriend after the scene he had just walked in on.

Everyone crowded around them as though they were two fighters in a boxing ring and they were the audience. They recognised Tom instantly and all they cared about was taking videos rather than actually trying to stop the situation from escalating further. Tom smirked, wiping the blood off his lips and then he punched Jason in his face even harder "She's fucking mine" he shouted aggressively, punching him repeatedly as Jason pathetically tried to hit him back. It was useless. Jason might have gotten the first punch but he sure didn't get anymore in. I started screaming and trying to break them up but that's when Jason attempted a final swing and Tom shoved him back so hard that he flew past the bathroom door and smashed onto the ground full force.

Everyone went silent. Jason wasn't moving at all. "WHAT DID YOU DO?" I screamed at Tom, afraid and confused, it had all happened so fast. We all walked over to him slowly, surrounding him, praying that he wasn't just a lifeless body on Sarah's floor. A small pool of blood had formed around him and I felt as though I were witnessing a murder scene. Was Tom Kaulitz a... murderer?

 murderer?