Living Lavish

We entered the hotel. The concert had ended at 5pm and after the unexpected backstage meeting with the band and the journey to the hotel it was now 9pm. "Guys, meet us back here at 11pm, it's party time!" Tom declared, as everyone said their goodbyes and went into their rooms. "Party time?" I asked as Tom lead me into our hotel room. "Oh you bet" he replied, walking into the room.

I was speechless. The room was beautiful. It had a large window with a view of a beach outside of it, lights causing everything to be illuminated in the darkness. Golden sand, the ocean - crystal blue waves splashing against each other, birds flying gracefully in the distance. Tom told me that you could access the beach through a stairwell on one of the lower floors. "This is so beautiful." I whispered, exploring the room further. "Just like you." Tom said which made me blush.

There was a huge king sized bed with fresh white and black sheets in immaculate condition, as if someone had ironed out each and every crease, a flat screen TV, a mini jacuzzi out on the balcony, an en-suite bathroom and multiple bottles of alcohol lined up neatly against the wall. I looked at the bottles and raised my eyebrows at him and he laughed. "Shit, I am like totally unprepared for this." I said, beginning to panic. "Unprepared for what?" he asked me, standing closer to me, concerned. "Well, I didn't exactly think that Tom Kaulitz would have me in his hotel room tonight, I have no clothes or anything." Tom smiled at me and then he told me to follow him, so I did.

He took me into a second room which I hadn't seen whilst I was exploring and my jaw dropped instantly. It was a giant walk in wardrobe, full to the brim with outfits. There were dresses, shoes, bags, tops, pants, skirts, everything. I walked inside, running my fingers down the material of the hanging outfits in shock. "You can keep all of these" he said to me, watching as I walked around admiring each piece. "W-What?" I replied, still too stunned to speak. "Well you see, I knew from the minute I saw you that I needed you so during your little fainting incident, I phoned the hotel and got my other assistant to buy all of these clothes especially for you, just in case" he smiled, running his tongue along his lip ring. I ran up to him and put my arms around his neck, smelling his scent of expensive cologne and cigarettes. "Thank you" I whispered, my eyes slightly tearing up. He wrapped his arms tighter around me and kissed me on the top of my head which sent tingles running throughout my entire body.

 He wrapped his arms tighter around me and kissed me on the top of my head which sent tingles running throughout my entire body