Destined To Be

I arrived back home to see Tom and Bill sitting one the couch with practically the entire contents of the fridge poured out, stuffing their faces. I tried to forget the situation at the hospital and I sat myself between them, joining in with their feast. I noticed that Tom and Bill kept glancing at each other, as if they had an inside joke that I wasn't a part of which made me feel slightly uneasy. "Is something wrong?" I asked after a while, pausing the TV. I had to admit the pressure was getting to me. Tom turned to face me and his eyes suddenly looked so serious. "We need to talk" he said. I felt a sharp pain in my chest... I never knew what to expect with him. I took a deep breath and let him take me by the hand and lead me into my bedroom. I looked back at Bill desperately, searching for reassurance but he just shrugged his shoulders and smirked at me as if that would make me feel any better.

We sat down on my bed and he looked straight into my eyes, which made me more nervous than I already was. "Y/N" he started. I braced myself, was I going to lose him again? I didn't realise I was shaking until he placed his hand on my thigh to try and ease my nerves. "I had a lot of time to think about you when I left" he continued, as his eyes searched my face. "I kept thinking that I couldn't live without you". He then clasped his fingers through mine, edging closer until I could feel his dreadlocks brushing against my arms. "I want you to move to Germany and come and live with us".

My mouth was wide open, gawking like a fish as he waited for me to say something. I was speechless. Each time I tried to say a word, it felt as though my throat were closing up, preventing me from saying anything. "YES!" I managed to scream and I threw my arms around him, burying myself into his neck - the smell of cologne and cigarettes filling the air. I had thrown my arms around him so hard that he had fell back onto the bed with me on top of him and we both giggled profusely in a massive heap. We heard a light "ahem" from outside the door and saw Bill smiling through the crack. He ran in and gave me a big hug and Tom wrapped his arms around both of us, squeezing us into a giant group hug. "I'm so excited!" Bill squealed and we all stayed in my bedroom discussing plans until the sky went dark and we all fell asleep on my bed.

 "I'm so excited!" Bill squealed and we all stayed in my bedroom discussing plans until the sky went dark and we all fell asleep on my bed