My Moment

It was around 10pm and we searched for a pharmacy that was open, holding hands as we walked. It was dark so nobody recognised Tom, and when I went into the pharmacy he hid outside just in case anyone was around. I took the pill as soon as I got it and then we walked back to the hotel.

As we reached the doors he said to me "Wait, I want to take you somewhere" and he made me sit in the hotel lounge as he ran up the stairs to retrieve something. Bill was walking down the stairs at the same time that Tom was running and he said "Slow down, will you?" and then he walked over and sat down beside me. "Hey Y/N, what was all that loud banging before? It woke me up from my nap" he said smirking at me like he already knew. "We were just umm, playing... twister!" I said, laughing as he laughed along at my poor excuse. "Mhm, sure.. twister." Bill repeated, laying his head down on my shoulder as he was still tired. I liked having Bill as a friend, it had only been a few days but I felt as though I'd known him my whole life, along with the rest of the band. I played with his hair and we talked for a while about life until Tom came back down, stopping in his tracks on the stairs.

He was wearing a pair of tight swim shorts and his dick print was extremely visible through them and my jaw dropped. He had no shirt on and his ab lines were extremely prominent. They were also slightly shiny as if he had applied a layer of oil over his skin. He was holding the sluttiest bikini I had ever seen in his hands which I hadn't noticed before because I was too busy staring at him, admiring his perfect body. "Is that a bikini or lingerie?" Bill asked, going up to Tom who was still stood on the stairs and pressing the bikini up against himself as a joke. "It's for Y/N" he said, snatching it back. "Go tell everyone to get ready because we're going to the pool" he continued, walking over to me as Bill sighed, stuck his tongue out at Tom and then walked up the stairs. "Tom, this looks like it was made for a barbie doll." I say, staring at it in shock. "Please wear it Y/N, you'll look so hot" he replied, handing it in my direction and looking at me with pleading eyes. "Fine, only because you're so sexy" I replied flirtatiously, taking the bikini off him and walking into the bathroom to get changed.

 "Fine, only because you're so sexy" I replied flirtatiously, taking the bikini off him and walking into the bathroom to get changed