Take Me

As the party progressed, I ended up having quite a few of "Tom's mystery cocktails" as he liked to call them and before I knew it I was drunk out of my face as Bill said would happen. The whole band was drunk but Tom was definitely the most out of it. He had began to sing a "What is love?" rendition at the top of his lungs which sounded more to me like "Vat is loaf?" with a mix of German and English lyrics which made everyone laugh.

We danced and sang together for a while... he sure did know how to bring life to a party. After a while the party began to die down and I felt somebody grab my arm. I was so drunk that I couldn't tell who it was at first then suddenly through blurred vision I recognised Toms face. He pulled me out of the hotel room and lead me into our own room. That's when he kissed me. I felt his lip ring press against my lips, the metal slightly cold on my skin yet it felt sensational. Although I was drunk I knew that I would never forget what that first kiss felt like. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him in closer.

We both had bad co-ordination as we were completely out of it but we knew what we wanted and we still managed to dive into each others mouths and attempt to pull our clothes off... unsuccessfully. He picked me up and threw me down onto the bed and we wrestled around for a while, trying our best to make progress but then we both ended up falling off the bed and laughing uncontrollably on the floor which caused Bill to bang angrily on the wall as he was now in his room next to us trying to sleep. Although we tried, it ended up with us passed out on the floor cuddling with only our tops off and his belt unbuckled.

 Although we tried, it ended up with us passed out on the floor cuddling with only our tops off and his belt unbuckled