Clear Waters

We finished our day at the fair and headed back to the hotel in the limo. Bill, Gustav and Georg were all sat inside the lobby, playing a board game which was something I wouldn't expect them to do. Georg was drinking a beer, Gustav was drinking lemonade and Bill had a specially crafted cocktail with a cherry on the top. "Yo, where the drinks at?." Tom said, while hitting Bill in his arm. "You are so annoying." Bill stated, pointing at the bar that was obviously right in front of him. I laughed and sat down beside Bill.

"Sooo, where did you two go?" Bill asked me, staring at the obvious hickeys on my neck, cocking his head sideways wanting to know everything. "To the fair." I said, proceeding to list the different rides they had while he listened intently often letting out a small "Oooh". "I think you forgot to mention the part where you beat up my ex." Tom said smirking, bringing me a porn star martini which he stated was for "his little porn star" extremely loud and I blushed and took a sip. Bill squealed excitedly and Gustav and Georg leaned in, curiosity filling their eyes as they all waited for the story to unravel.

"Well... Rebecca ended up showing up while Y/N was getting some popcorn and I had to pretend as if I liked her being there because you all know what she's like" he said, rolling his eyes and they all sighed as if they were remembering her. He continued "Y/N saw me whispering to her and threw her popcorn all over us and Rebecca went to hit her and Y/N knocked her to the floor and she was bleeding it was fucking insane!" he exclaimed, acting out the punching with his hand that didn't have a beer in it.

Everyone turned and looked at me in shock as if they couldn't believe it and I just sipped my drink, enjoying the attention. "Damn Y/N, you aren't one to be messed with!" Georg said, dapping me up. "Bitch you are crazy" Bill laughed, lifting up his drink. "Cheers to Y/N!" he shouted. "Cheers!" everyone said simultaneously, clanking their glasses together.

 "Cheers!" everyone said simultaneously, clanking their glasses together