Anything For You

It had reached the next day and I woke up with my head banging. Tom was still asleep on the floor and I laughed silently, recalling the parts of the night before that I could manage to remember. I grabbed a blanket and put it over him, then I opened a small cupboard and found a packet of tylenol and took two with some water to ease my hangover. Then, I got ready and chose an outfit from the walk in wardrobe.

By the time I was ready, Tom was sat up on the floor groaning and holding his head. "Hey, pass me one of those, please" he muttered, pointing to the Tylenol packet that I had left on the side. I handed them to him and he took two of them with my glass of water. "You look amazing by the way" he said, getting up and spinning me around to admire the short skirt that I had chosen.

Once he was ready, we left the hotel room and we went and knocked on Bill's door. "GO AWAY!" he groaned, obviously hungover and still in bed. We also knocked on Gustavs room and Georgs room door yet nobody answered. "Well, there's goes our plans" Tom says, holding my hand and leading me down the stairwell. "I guess we will have to make our own plan" he continued, winking at me.

He lead me down to the breakfast hall. It was marvellous. There were different selections of any breakfast food that you could possibly imagine and it smelt heavenly. There were stacks of fluffy pancakes, fresh fruit, waffles, yogurt, and more. I was self conscious at first, trying to pick out little bits of food but Tom grabbed my plate off me and loaded it up with every single thing they had to offer. He loaded his own plate up in the same way and we sat down and ate together. A bit of pancake syrup dripped down his lips and instead of wiping it away he kissed me deeply until both of our mouths were sticky with syrup.