Touch Of An Angel

Once we had finished our breakfast Tom had a limo pick us up from the hotel. I had never been in a limo before and I was in awe. Tom held the door open for me and I got inside. It was the most amazing car that I had ever been in - if you could even consider this thing a car as it I would say it was more like a mini bedroom. It had a chair that reclined into a small bed and a mini bar with unlimited glasses of champagne. "Really? Champagne after last night?" I said to him as he reached for a glass. He laughed and grabbed a second glass and handed it to me "Hair of the dog" he said. "What's that?" I asked. "Well it's the theory that if you drink more the next day your hangover symptoms will go away."
"Whatever you say, Tom" I say, grabbing the glass off him.

We cheers and drink. We ended up having a bit more than we should have and it resulted in us being tipsy in the back of the limo. Tom rolled up the privacy screen so that the driver couldn't see us and they already had blackout windows installed so nobody could see inside. Then he pulled my legs out from underneath me and lay me down on the mini bed. He began to kiss me, passionately, swirling his tongue up and down and around mine, his lip ring moving across my mouth. He bit my lower lip and his lips started moving downwards towards my neck. I felt him sucking on my neck and I knew I was going to have multiple hickeys but it felt so good I didn't  want him to stop.

He started going down lower, kissing my entire body through my clothes. He then put his hands underneath my skirt and began rubbing my clit through my underwear. "Fuck, you're so wet" he whispered in his deep german accent, as he started to rub faster, his fingers moving in circles. He pulled my panties to the side with his hands aggressively and stuck two of his fingers slowly inside of me, flicking them upwards so that they hit my g-spot as he rubbed my clit at the same time. He knew exactly what to do and I felt myself about to climax faster than I ever had before. "OH TOM!" I moaned, biting my lip to silence myself as I realised how loud I was being. He watched as I climaxed, smiling and moving his lip ring around. "I like when you say my name like that" he said, giving me another neck kiss. "You are such a tease, Tom Kaulitz."

"