All fun until someone gets hurt

(Hey guys thanks for the votes on this story :D never thought I'd get those. Thanks guys!! OK here's the next chapter.)

-Foxy's P.O.V-

I stood up and walked to the entrance of Pirates Cove. I peeked out and saw the kids running and playing. The band was singing some song about a cat that could't stay away. Few kids where singing with them, I closed my eyes and listed "the catt came back, the very next day. Oh, the cat came back." They sung happily. I opened my eyes and sighed. Walking back to my ship I tripped over something. I yelped as I hit the floor and looked around. I found what I fell over and picked it up. In my head I held a wooden star. It was the one I was gonna give to Goldie, but I never finished it. "Again with this?....shut up you dont see him like I do. I could if you'd lift up this damn patch....nope...." I smiled a little. Although it was odd for him to of took no as an answer.... I stood up and put the star on a table then went to the back of my ship, I think I had some paint back here.

-Bonnie's P.O.V-

The show just ended, I started to wave good bye to the kids and take my guitar strap off my shoulder."Great job pals." Freddy said. I nodded and Chica giggled a little bit. "So Bonnie, where'd you learn that song?" Chica asked, I looked at her "witch one?"...." The one with the uh....the bunny!" I giggled "you mean Lil Bunny Foo Foo?" Chica nodded. "I just....I got a hold of a night watch's phone and looked up bunny sings on YouTube." Chica giggled and I blushed slightly "i-i was bored." I said. Freddy stepped off stage to check on Goldie and Chica came over to me. "So....you OK?" She asked, I nodded "I have no reason not to be, are you? I-is your side feeling better?" She looked at herself then back at me "yeah... It wasn't to deep of a cut." I smiled and she smiled back, but it was soon interrupted by a loud crashing sound in Pirate's cove. Chica grabbed my hand and quickly ran to the noise "Foxy what happened?" She asked as we stepped in. Me and her walked to the back of the ship and as soon as we got there we both busted out laughing. Foxy was sitting on the floor, covered in multiple colors of paint! He flinched when he heard us and bushed under a splat of blue paint. "I-its not funny!" He shouted, Chica wiped her eyes and let go of my hand. "No no...its bit bad. Its....its....its FANTASTIC!" she giggled walking over to Foxy. I looked at them as Chica helped the colorful fox up. "Man Freddy would have a goat if he saw this." I joked. Chica looked at Foxy, He looked back....oh no....I could tell they where planning somethin. I tilted my head "what?" I started to back up as chica grabbed 2 bottles of pink paint and poured them on herself. I turned to run but was tackled by the girl. She splattered me with hot pink. "NU!" I called out as chica started tickling me on the floor. I laughed so frikkin hard! After a bit tho. Freddy walked in and yelled at us. "What the hades!? Argh you guys are as bad as the kids! Go clean yourselves up!" Me and Chica stood up giggling and walked to the kitchen. Foxy stayed behind. I think he had to tell Freddy something.

-Freddy's P.O.V-

I huffed as Bonnie and Chica walked away. Those two need to grow up. I looked at Foxy as he stepped out from his spot, good greff he looks like something from a LisaFrank sticker book!(a series where pretty much everything is rainbow) "damn Foxy what did you do?" I asked walking to him. "I was gonna paint something. But I fell off the ship getting the paint for it." He said looking down. I rolled my eyes. "well I want you cleaned up to.'' He nodded and I continued "and I think you'd like to hear that Goldie is fine. He woke up for alil bit after you fell asleep last night. " he smiled "thanks Freddy." He said. I nodded and left the room.
-Foxy's P.O.V-

Freddy started to walk out, I had to tell him tho. "F-freddy wait." I finally spoke. He stopped and turned to me "yes?" He said....I gulped down my fear and looked up at him...."f-Freddy....I uh....I have to tell you.... That. That I'm not exactly myself. " he tilted his head in confusion. So I continued " ya see I kinda have a second personality...o-one that hates you g-guys...." He walked closer to me. "Foxy, is this true? How long?....is that-" I cut him off by throwing my hand up "I clawed you....yes. Ever sense the bite I've been like this." I could feel myself about to cry. "....Foxy. Why didn't you tell me before? I-i could have helped you!" He said with slight anger. I whimpered "i-i was scared....I didn't know if you would hate me." A black tear started to fall down my cheek. Freddy's angery voice turned to sadness "Foxy I'm your family! I would never hate you. Yeah you irritate me but everyone does. Now come on. We need to get that other personality gone" he firmly grabbed my hand, I tried to pull back. "No! D-don't! H-he'll hurt you again!" But Freddy refused to let me go. I could feel 'him' getting upset, he didn't like being threatened. As I felt my eyes growing dark I cried out to Freddy one last time "FREDDY RUN!"....Then I lost control. Freddy stopped moving and grabbed both my arm's holding them tightly " Foxy I'm not leaving you in this condition." He spoke strictly.... I slowly looked at him. He flinched and frowned as he saw my face, black tears dripping off my cheeks, black eyes with only dots in the center, and bearing teeth. "Why not Fazbear? Is it because you know I'm stronger?" Freddy growled at hearing that " your not stronger than me." I smiled. "Oh aren't I?" My leg sprung up, kicking Freddy hard in the knee. Freddy yelped and let go of my arms. I then grabbed his sides with my claws on one hand and hook on the other. Freddy cried out as I yanked out leaving large cuts. He fell to the floor. "As I said Fazbear. I AM stronger then you, and ye can't get rid of me." Just as I heard the others coming I gave Foxy back control....I gasped at what I saw....what 'he' made me do....I dropped down beside Freddy and called for the others. I cried louder and louder as I herd them gasp and ask me what happened. I stood up and looked at them, the look on my face told them everything. "Foxy why did you do this!??" Bonnie screamed at me going to Freddy as Chica got the first aid kit. I twiched and covered my face, and dashed to the kitchen.